šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Why? Because your team of Dawas have a chance. Tel is easy to beat in her current form just because you have no talent doesnā€™t mean the rest of us should be punished.

2 Likes

And take away all things done with gems
everything the mats were used for
all things ham and iron were used for
all things the trainers were used for
all things the feeders were used for

I hear a very loud GIMME from your side so try again with a reasonable proposition! :rofl:

1 Like

Biased voters or biased posters?

No , a reimbursement should be given , not a reset of what they used them .
It was NOT the players that did anything wrong . IN GOOD FAITH the players purchased gems ( some would have purchase trainers direct )to get these heroes used limited in game resources to build there teams . The players did NOTHING wrong.
SG released heroes and purchase and decisions made on that basis

SG is the party responsible for what occurred and is occuring and as such they should compensate and yes reward those players affected by their decision . They are not doing minor adjustments they are doing MAJOR changes to the hero and game . Failure to acknowledge this, essentially points towards deceptive practices by the company using bait and switch tatics which Iā€™m sure was not their intent and that why I would expect them to generously compensate

1 Like

Then can we bet gems about what will be the future stats and special of Telly in V30 ?
You look really informed about what will be her final stats, it should be easy to win for you !!

Telly and vela combo is easy now . I read posts by individuals in beta that they are now winning 95%of the times Now againsts that combo . Could have been a good run idk , but appears to be major.

Also to me shows a pattern, twice in past few months we had heroes in beta that would have overthrown GM position in the meta, call be kooky but the vela nerf especially seems to continue this pattern protecting GM

or if you want to get full conspiracy theory they waited till GM was in Atlantis featured hero , knowing people would spend to get the full GTV combo and now nerfing telly and vella

5 Likes

Can you provide the information from SG that say those stats (Telly + Vela) are the definitive one for V30 ? Isnā€™t the purpose of beta to try things to balance the heros ?

Did you feel there was an issue with GM between June 2018 and Decembre 2019 ? If the answer is no, then GM as nothing to do with this.

And people go crazy with a lot of nothings nowadays. Myself Iā€™m spending to enlarge my roster for my collection of Dawa. I try to get 200 Dawa. Everyone has its stupid reason.

I would rather see Telluriaā€™s Defensive stats lowered and healing remain the same, she is a healer after all and can be dispelled. I agree with the mana debuff changes and minion adjustment. With such a weak heal she isnā€™t that useful offensively and although she is considered a defensive hero, with her heal and other abilites sheā€™s good on offensive teams, but that changes with a weak heal.

I saw a post about the percentage of extra damage Vela does compared to the percentage of extra damage from GM and Vela has a much higher percentage amount of damage than GM. I think it would be enough to bring Velaā€™s amount of extra damage in line with GMā€™s, perhaps even a little lower since Vela hits all.

I also saw a post about lowering Velaā€™s attack debuff percentage to -34%, include the lower % damage to red and lower attack debuff and I think thatā€™s more than enough.

I would be curious to see the beta testers thoughts with a Vela whoā€™s extra damage to red is brought more in line with GM. I sincerely hope they get this right and completely removing extra damage to red is a bad idea!

Actually since December 2018 when I started I thought GM was op and still is , Iā€™d I recall that razors database GM has basically always been most used hero in top 100 defences , but reason for no outcry was all those top players had GM and newer starters and many others didnā€™t . Bit ironic that the cry is too many people have telly and vela and too strong .

The same people that got alliance war matchmaking changed are probably the same ones that SG listened too for these changes so they can continue having top spots and not struggling .

Iā€™m all for SG changing , but they have to FULLY COMPENSATE and provided additional rewards for all players that have either or both of telly and vella

Should add they are not doing a simple rebalance , if that was the case GTV will still be used as right now and the whole excercise useless_
I think the JF changes in beta are a good example , minor changes wonā€™t affect performance of said hero you have to do major changes and once you do that you change the hero completely

1 Like

There should have been another choice in the vote that said: Not the correct changes.

1 Like

At least, the gambling machine doesnā€™t change even it loses money. Rules were settled beforeā€¦ not after! Stop acting like a loser. Itā€™s not your fight, go away, donā€™t bother me.

Keep all her stats, make her hit one hero with a little bigger punch and she remains both a great offensive hero for maps, raids and tournaments. That way the offense can intelligently kill her off but without skill sheā€™s a problem. I donā€™t see any other changes needed.

I think Tell and Vela bets idea is reasonable. Especially Vela, if compare with GM and Zeline. Vela is way overpowered now.

Donā€™t have him, but I think heā€™s over represented just because there arenā€™t many other good red heroes to challenge him, especially over that time frame. Heā€™s never been a huge pain to deal with on defense in those entire 2 years, and in retrospect a red Lianna would probably have been worse or seen GM knocked off his throne.

1 Like

They could have had a good hero in JF but again, was ruined when release because they decided to neutered him to mediocrity.

Telluria is my only 5* healer, for me they wasted my money I spent to pull her.

4 Likes

Yeah, with a balanced Telly/Vela it certainly opens the door to consider buffing him a little. Doesnā€™t create a new unholy trinity like the current setup would had he not been nerfed.

With a little more work and keeping in mind @King_Kyree77ā€™s insight from the very beginning:

Iā€™m changing my chart (stats approximated by my inexperienced hand).

Telluria Change Summary

Stat Original Release Beta Update v1 Kadaxas Proposal
Mana Generation reduction -34% -24% -24%
Inherited Minion HP 18% 13% 18%
HP Regenerated 411 243 411
-
Attack 613 650
Defense 832 800
HP 1425 1380

Vela Change Summary

Stat Original Release Beta Update v1 Kadaxas Proposal
Extra Damage Against Fire Included Removed Removed
Water DoT 208 208 248

Howā€™s this look? Telluriaā€™s a little less durable than the Black Knight if you look at stats alone, but sheā€™s above Ursena and Guinevere. From what I hear, Iā€™m inclined to say Vela doesnā€™t really need a nerf hammer, but a sort of change that will make her less deadly beside Telluria specifically.

Does anybody think Iā€™m missing something? I have not fought Telluria & Vela together nor am I at the cup rankings to do so (Iā€™m at 2000 right now). Would any nice number of pro-nerfers like to tell me this is or isnā€™t enough? Or any anti-nerfers who can say this would be an acceptable change for you? I have never seen Vela in action, so I really donā€™t know what this does to her power level.

6 Likes

This call nerf, not balancing. We spent alot of money to get some heroes with their useful power, then you nerf them. I think, i will not spend more money for any hero because you can nerf him/her anytime. My money but i have no right to decide, too ridiculous

3 Likes

Serious! They really are nerfing Telluria. Didnā€™t realize SG negotiates with cry babies. I will be spending no more money on this game. Unreal.

4 Likes