🧪 Early Information on ROUND 1 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

"GUIN ‘THE TANK’… Yes she is absolutely the undisputed master of the middle. Those fortunate enough to have her are at a great advantage to those that don’t (and that is so many of us). Just the way they combo’d her, it turned out to work amazingly well. While I’m not a fan of nerfing I wouldn’t be disappointed if they did something such as you suggested @cicatrix.

Now if I had her, I might not be so agreeable ha ha - and I’ll get to another option in just a moment. I’m about the playing field being a bit more fair. As I read over and over in the forum no matter how many times I try to summon her when Knights makes its round once a quarter it still just comes down to chance and a very very minuscule one. Saving, preparing, waiting or even spending lots of cash doesn’t actually help seems to be the census. If you happen to be a decent and dedicated E&P player, it sucks that someone just by absolute luck gets to smash ya! Ha ha. Proof of her power is very clear as you have stated - Top 100 - she is in just about anyone’s team that is a regular on the leader-board (and I follow this data very closely).

In the end - I love her! She is amazing! Nice job fellas!

SGG truly ‘Balancing’ some of the existing tanks would be a great Idea and my suggestion!

Razor"

1 Like