šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Kara is the perfect counter;
-taunt breaks the chain
-mitigates special skill damage
-she wonā€™t buy the EDD

1 Like

735 for K 4* before or after LB? Thatā€™s more powerful than most S5s

1 Like

I think no LB. One costume LBd Kelile is 729. And second costume should add sth like 10% to power, so it would be in low 800s.

1 Like

SG just announced that new costumes will be added to the next costume portal on Sep 5.

• Legendary
    • Elkanen
    • Khagan
    • Isarnia
    • Obakan
    • Vivica
    • ā€¦and more to come!
  • Epic
    • Kelile
    • ā€¦and more to come!
5 Likes

ok, so looks like again itā€™s better to collect keys and wait for next one. Unless Vivica is featured - I donā€™t have her first costume, so getting both is a bonus.

3 Likes

At least now we know that more Epic costumes will arrive laterā€¦

4 Likes

So I am waiting with keys until they comeā€¦

7 Likes

Am of the same view. Not keen on these 5. I am most keen on Joon & Magni (fast hit-3), Domitia (elemental def down) and Quintus, but none of them will be released in Sep.

1 Like

Yeah. Me too, but itā€™s kind of sad to need to wait :joy:

2 Likes

Will summon until I get Kelile and then stop.

4 Likes

Same here. The old 4* costumes were a gamechanger and very obtainable also for F2P and C2P. I suppose itā€™s quite likely that several of the secondary 4* costumes are pretty strong as well (and the extra stat boost for heroes/costumes that are already great is also very welcome)

4 Likes

I think, costume chamber is one of the most important portal to obtain HOTM. Whether they release all, or not most players wont be getting all the costumes anyway :frowning:

All this time; I got only 2 costumes from chamber summons, Azlar and Vivica.

4 Likes

Well C Vivica is awesome so good summon :smiley:

3 Likes

If we are comparingā€¦ I got the costumes of: thorne sartana amd domiti twice. I got joonā€™s from the hero academyā€¦ But only at 3.70ā€¦ And i might feed him away to the soul exchange one day.

1 Like

I have read that C Joon is a solid heroā€¦ do you have better ones or is he not up to his name?:melting_face:

1 Like

Costumed Joon is a very good hero, have one maxed and LBed.
2nd one is waiting for darts at position three, behind Rhys and Vivica.

A combination of G. Jackal and Joon or Roc and Joon kills every opponent.

Happy gaming

7 Likes

I donā€™t like snipers muchā€¦ But youā€™re good blind i have neith and motega. For snipers i have aouda and uraeusā€¦ Devana if you want to say her hit three is sniper-esque.

4 Likes

Thanks for that extra bit at the end! I was wondering if you would get both costumes, or only one of them. That is good you get both.

1 Like

I have most of the costumes except Azlar that keeps escaping me is there a way to just get secondary for cheaper price?

1 Like

Whereā€™s Marjana in this list? Maybe they should make it so that you can only get secondary if you have first

2 Likes