🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Is it possible to level main hero and second costume to max without leveling first costume ?

2 Likes

I don’t know. I like her first costume in spots. Like JF, she can put that fast mana to work immediately without worrying about ripostes. DoT also bypasses defensive buffs and such. Just another tool in the toolbox, but it’s unique enough that I place some value on it.

I would love for you to be wrong about this. Heck, I suspect you would love to be wrong about this. But that last Q & A was not encouraging viz a viz 3s and 4s, was it?

2 Likes

If SGG does release secondary costumes for 3/4*, I do hope that they will give early heads up. Yeah, I would love to be wrong in this instance.

I am now forced to feed away some of my fully levelled S1 3* in favour of newer season/event 3*. To save on having to increase my roster size.

Haven’t looked at the S1 4* yet.

2 Likes

Yes. Both costumes are equal.

You can choose to level only one of them, but you will get both from the portal.

3 Likes

Yes, but if you max only one costume (be it the first one or the second one), I think you will get only the current costume bonus and you need to max both costumes to get the costume bonus to its new maximum.
Am I wrong @PlayForFun?

2 Likes

You are right @Elioty33 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you.

I ask this because if I want to use Quintus second costume, I can just simply level main hero then second costume. And first costume will be the last priority.

2 Likes

Yes, this sounds like a good and sane plan :+1:
You can also limit break the base hero and the second costume. No need to limit break the first costume here since limit breaking doesn’t improve the costume bonus further, so it’s unnecessary to do so if you use only the second costume.

5 Likes

Nice. They nerfed the mana bonus, which was the only thing exciting about these new costumes. Now I can ignore them and magic troops and save my gems/money. Thanks SG.

1 Like

Agreed, but 3* and 4* are still relevant in power to nowadays 4 and 3* stars, secondary costume bonus would push them way over edge.

1 Like

I beated S3 hard mode with a 4400 team, S4 hard mode with a 4700 team.

I think costume chamber will be beatable with 5000-5100 team power, maybe a few timestops will be needed.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

I’ll save my gems for other portals… But I’ll save my keys until all heroes are released and then spend the next six months improving my 4* that i still find useful.

3 Likes

It annoys me greatly here because I wouldn’t be shocked if these costumes are dripped into the portal instead of a complete dump, like with the S3+ legendary heroes are.

Next Costume Chamber, if they plan to release these this month, will just be ccKelile and whichever hero that isn’t ccQuintus.

2 Likes

Am I the only one excited for C Kelile? :sweat_smile:

I kinda like her new SS!

2 Likes

She’s fine, but it’d suck if she’ll be the ONLY non-Legendary to get a second costume. I already also kinda use her first one from time to time.

3 Likes

I think Staff will announce that how they will release the costumes (one by one or all at once) on Monday with the V50 version announcement

I lot of costumes are in the portal already I think they will release all at once, but we will see

3 Likes

Drip feed would take forever since it is every other month… But maybe 4 5* at a time. I do want to see more than just kelile as a 4* since that is mostly what I’ll get and use.

1 Like

That’s literally klaern’s skill but she is fast and for 3

2 Likes

Interesting catch! Didn’t relaize this!
This makes Klearn a 3 star hero now?:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

By the time they finish releasing the 2nd costumes, the 3rd costume will be ready for release

2 Likes