šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

What this should tell you is they plan on amping up the power for all the heroes. S3 balancing aka costumes had to go with the 5/5/10/5 to keep up with this power surge

2 Likes

Decent upgrade but the buff dispell version is still my favorite. Defense down is more offensive than attack down so I still prefer the 1st costume. I am sure the 2nd costume will have its uses cases. 670 boosted health is okay. I find that healer and dispeller in one hero kinda makes room for more hero options on my team because I dont have to field a dispeller (unless I am facing WuKung)ā€¦ you know 2 in 1 hero.

4 Likes

Great. Quintus 2 ND costume nerfedā€¦ Now mindless attack on 3 heroes instead of 5.

1 Like

You know they would never have the premiere tank be a s1 heroā€¦ Even if it required a costume paywall.

4 Likes

I compared C2.Quintus to Alfrike. TLDR: I think Alfrike is a better rush tank.

9 Likes

Fair evaluation I guess. I would add that Alfrike special skill also reduces max health by 30% which is quite annoying.

I absolutely agree that Alfrike is more dangerous because her cubes usually land on 2-3 heroes dealing massive damage.

Quintus on the other hand and as you mentioned can be used to disable specific targets.

7 Likes

I dont have any hero that boosts health and wanted to check on how health boost works with decreasing healing ailments. Is it affected just like health recovery?

For example Vivica recovers 44% health but if C Hu Tao hits first then its decreased to 22%.
What about 2nd Costume Vivica boosting health? Is it decreased to 335 instead of 670 in this case?

1 Like

Umm horgall is finally good?

2 Likes

If there is a -50% healing ailment, then she will boost 50% less.
Troops can increase this 670.

2 Likes

Pretty annoying that there are virtually no 4* and 3* costumes added.

7 Likes

Indeedā€¦ I would be happy to see them in the portal.

4 Likes

Yep. 5* costumes are a bait for whales, F2P/C2P players would be more interested in 4* second costumes.
I want most (second) costumes for Scarlett, Rigard, Kiril, Kelile, Boldtusk, Sabina, Tiburtus, Boril, Sonia, Caedmon, Melendorā€¦

10 Likes

I am looking forward for Kelileā€™s 2nd costume!

2 Likes

Wait what? Again less focus on anything but five stars? Oh, come on, SG :unamused:

4 Likes

5* bring in the moolah. 3/4* doesnā€™t pay bills.

I donā€™t think there will be secondary costumes for 3/4*.

3 Likes

Iā€™m living under a rock- I just expected all S1s to get the costumes and that they would all be out. Oh, the naivety of mine :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Nah. You think positive 24/7.

Eventually, when this game is much older, all 5* in this game would get at least 1 costume. Most will have 2 costumes.

3 Likes

They did beta one for Kelile, so that gives me hope. Still, I wish we had some clarity on if they will all get one and if so, how soon they will roll out. Iā€™d probably try to save my keys until all the 4s are out.

8 Likes

Same here. Iā€™ve pulled so many rigards and tibs, but no gormek/wu/chaoā€¦ Soā€¦ I can wait.

2 Likes

Oh yes Kelile! That odd one out. She wasnā€™t useful without a costume. First costume didnā€™t add much to her value. And now secondary costume.

Let me correct my thinking: they may do some secondary costumes. Unlikely ALL 3/4*. Maybe the less popular ones, to try to boost overall value of S1 ā€œfamilyā€.

Like you, I am hoarding my keys.

3 Likes