šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

Right? Lowest power is 825? My Joon+9 is 797.

5 Likes

Imo, the power of 5* at 4/80 without emblem should be under 800. Do not ever touch the 800 mark.

7 Likes

Krampus is 802, so they already crossed this mark.
But 802 is somewhat acceptable. But 827 - it is 6* for sure.

But maybe they bumped s1 heroes to 770 power (and costumes will be 825 then).

7 Likes

I hope these heroes get downgraded. I like a little bit of powercreep but these powercreep are too big to be reasonable. Realeasing those heroes as they are now is practically the same as releasing 6 ā˜† heroes. Is this viable? Same rates that 5ā˜† stars?

I think the best idea is to make this heroes at the same lvl than costumed heroes but no more

9 Likes

I think it will phase out the usefulness of the older 5* and the older emblemed 4* that people still use , think Boldtusk and Melendor, those will potentially fall off (even with Costume). Maybe that is the plan. A nice increase in hero slots would be welcome, will be hard just dumping maxed older heroes for the sake of space.

2 Likes

This is screaming of a money grab. This will backfire as Iā€™ve been one of those who spend but seeing my roster become irrelevant after plugging a good chunk of money into this game.

This will backfire badly and unfortunately, I think it might be the thing that kills this game

39 Likes

Nerf Krampus to 799 :rofl:

5 Likes

I hope some of the new 4* heroes will have these abilities:

1. A red dispeller
  2. A 4* dark elemental debuffer
  3. A holy attack up hero

The 5* heroes are looking really good! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

In my opinion they are way too much Op got lot of Attack and very strong. Kinda Hope they get nerfed

10 Likes

Not even ended season 3, already baked season 4.

Not even planned a release date for something fixing duples problem, already another tranche of heroes making obsolete the ones 3 months prior.

I donā€™t even need to comment, do i?

43 Likes

Remember two years ago, when this game was still enjoyable?

Those were good times.

35 Likes

Signal for retirement?

28 Likes

For all the good it will do, adding my voice to those saying these heroes are too strong. What was the point of costumes if youā€™re just going to bury S1s like this anyway?

26 Likes

So you get people to spend money on costumes just to turn around and make them irrelevant? And even more so without the promised alternative to hero academy. This is a big bag full of nopes.

23 Likes

I agree, these guys are like a 6* in comparison to poor S1 5*.
Its absolutely a turn off for summoning anymore until theyā€™re released. Why should I spend my money now when I know my summons will be obsolete by when they release these guys? Non senseā€¦

18 Likes

Tell me again why vela and tell nerfed if realeasing these heroes

60 Likes

By the time s4 released, tc20 should be able to produce s2 heroes for old players hopefully

23 Likes

Stats on paper are OP for sure. Add me to the list of disappointed players with a decent roster of S1 & S2ā€™s that are about to become irrelevant.

7 Likes

Ya, I really donā€™t believe so, but hopefully!

Nice to see Lepiotaā€™s SS is very similar to my Gemini hero proposal :star_struck:.

8 Likes