šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

Very good news, they needed it

1 Like

Yes Gramps is better now for more ultility.

Donā€™t know why akkarogā€™s damage needs to be adjusted but oh well.

The attack nerf for Mack is questionable. I feel that as of late, unless the hero buffs at least 48% attack, that attack buff is useless. And since so many fire heroes like boldtusk and Lancelot already buff attack to 48%, 25% is too low. Instead of attack buff, I wish Mack would have dispell or ailment protection instead

8 Likes

@Math-Teacher Attacking hero uses Earthquake. Enemy hero fainted

2 Likes

A wild Photon has appeared!

1 Like

Akkarog quando attacca sembra STREGATTOā€¦???

1 Like

Hereā€™s Mack :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

We all know season four is only full of season one heros. Itā€™s another letdown in the making.

I wonder if weā€™ll see a S4 hero that extends the ailments the enemies receive by an additional 1 turn, or is this a bit excessive?

2 Likes

Beta Update

Beta V36.1 has closed for testing. No immediate indication when next beta is planned.

1 Like

they reduced a little bit the power creep just in anticipation of the costumes for these s4 heroes
S1 costumes will need a v2 costumes summon gate

1 Like

This special either needs reversed so the damage is first then the rearrange, or what I think would be fun, is the enemies are rearranged but the buffs and debuffs remain in the same position.

So for example BK, you have him in the Left flank position, his special goes off, so he has the taunt, you cast this special and now he is in the right wing position he lost the taunt, but now Bera is in the Let flank, she now has the remaining duration of the taunt. This would this way for all buffs and debuffs.

1 Like

It would make for a better hero for sure. But I think itā€™s intentional to offset a bit of the power.

1 Like

Whats the deal with this? Doesnt SG wish to pull from pirates porta, to try to get Peters? Its same hero, but strongerā€¦ Atleast change some skills a bit, not just pile on peters skills

3 Likes

Peters is fast so I think this is a trade off

2 Likes

Ah, didnt see average speed ā€¦

We have one month until these new heroes are released so the remaining 5*s should get a stat adjustment before then.

For Captain Nemo, I hope they switch his ability with someone else. Although I like the 20% mana bonus, his skill only does 300% damage if he has no ailments. With him being fast and a 20% I doubt any other hero will fire before him so his first SS attack wonā€™t be full potential unless you hold off firing. Maybe Iā€™m wrong though, Iā€™m not in beta

4 Likes

with S4 coming so soon (starting March!!!), and the lack of adjustments and beta testing time for these heroesā€¦ Iā€™m just feeling ā€œmehā€ about all this.

6 Likes

I am with you. It feels like they havenā€™t had enough of an opportunity to iron out any issues. I feel like after release we are going to see a HUGE amount of nerf/buff/adjustments with several of these heroes to try and figure out the balance that should have been done in beta. Especially now that the beta window is closed? Yeah. Not sure what to think.

7 Likes

At this rhythm there is no point anyway to chase any hero since S4 heroes will be obviously outperformed by S5 heroes and costumes for S2/S3 and events heroes a few month later :roll_eyes:

14 Likes