🧪 Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

I can’t get version 36 yet. Is it really out already?

I have installed it. Maybe it’s out on Android only so far.

The updates are not available for all players at the same time.
(It is not available for me either on Android)
It usually takes a few days before it is available for everyone.

2 Likes

اخي جوفنور مرحبا
ارجو ارسال صورة تفصيلية عن الوان الابطال والمراحل تكرماً
وشكرا لك

What is the % to get new Heroes? :hugs:

Same as always. So for me probably zero :grimacing:

This thread has all the information about the portal

3 Likes

إنها تمامًا مثل جميع مراحل الخريطة الأخرى حيث يمكنك رؤيتها قبل بدء القتال.
للحصول على معلومات حول خريطة الموسم الرابع ، تحقق من هذا الموضوع:

It is just like all the other map stages where you can see it before you start a fight.
For information about the Season 4 map, check this thread:

I can’t understand SG for developing new heroes especialy HOTM and Season 4! We don’t urgently need a powerful copy of Jaba or Drake, when I see the S4 heroes! We need heroes, which balancing the game in a right direction! We have Miki, Tarlak and Ranvir/Wu, what about those heroes in red and dark! We have a powerful Frigg, Ninjas and soon powerful S4 heroes, what about heroes which reflect all status effects from red, dark and green special skills! Is it too hard to developing those heroes? Afterwards nobody would be cry and scream out nerf nerf nerf and of course nerf.

3 Likes

Yes they would - you know they would. Somebody always does.

Either that or “WORST HERO EVAH!!!”. There is no in between.

I was thinking Dr Moreau had a similar effect to White Rabbit and Alice in the fact that their skills both reset if the target is healed. I thought the skills were the same just different effects but with the Wonderland event going on I realized Alice and WR skills both state their skill cannot be cleansed. Dr Moreau doesn’t explicitly state it’s uncleansable so I’m wondering if people with cleansing skills but not healing (like Zim, C Caedmon, even Prof Lidenbrock since she cleanses first then heals, etc)

So is Dr Moreau skill cleansable? Not sure if SG is just being more concise with description like other skills or purposely left out. I assumed if a healer heals and then cleanses (like most healers) the skill will stay but now that I noticed the skill doesn’t specifically say it’s uncleansable it makes me wonder.

1 Like

So raid defenses that have no healer or no minion summoner in their lineup will be eaten alive by spiders. Elizabeth is a must have!

2 Likes

So, Aouda, Captain Nemo, and Zenobia still retain their power of mid 820s, while the others have been reduced to mid 800s. Will these 3 retain their 820s, or be dropped to 800s when Sr releases next week?

Unlikely…

They haven’t ever returned to beta since the other heroes had their stats dropped… So they cannot be updated in the OP…

1 Like

I think she’s designed especially for that role. There are quite a number of powerhouse teams out there that don’t rely on a healer and they just use whatever fast snipers they can find. Having Elizabeth around makes them think twice about not using healers.
I would say despite all the hate, S4 really was designed to nerf fast heroes in a right direction

1 Like

Having your healer’s skill get nerfed or nullified is the only out!
Not too many fast healers out there :pleading_face:

There may be a lack of healers in defenses but there is no lack in minion summoners. With Bera, Freya, and Krampus running around currently I think that will put a bit of a dent in Elizabeth’s reign. Still with her and Uraeus I can see them being a powerful team against the current meta

1 Like

Eh… at the level you’re likely to encounter Elizabeth there’s actually a fair number of options. Mostly 4 stars — BT, Rigard, Mel, and Kiril are all effectively fast with thr right mana troop (or costume bonus + mana node + any mana troop).

Ariel + mana troop.

Lady Woolerton or Toxicandra.

Grazul or Garnet.

Probably some I missed.

I don’t think she’ll cause a change in defense teams by herself, but if there’s a 4 star that has an effective fiend it may.

Thanks @D_DI
I, and many others appreciate your effort

The resulting conversation from there to here when saturation’s form. Is much worse than 4 vs 2 and unbearably toxic

Save clips.
Show the numbers.

And thanks again…

I don’t have Garnet, and am uncertain if boosted health will count towards ridding spiders. I’m positive that Grazul heal isn’t enough. But it will lessen the duration.

So… we have to use one of the 5 slots to equip a healer, just for spiders. While losing out on all or some of that heal.
You maybe underestimating that consequence. Especially when paired with Uraeus

Not just Elizabeth, russula is meant to counter fast heroes.

I couldn’t find it in the above chat. Any must have’s 3* or 4* that are better than most of their coloured counterparts. I don’t care about the 5s as i won’t get any of them.