šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 1 of Season 4 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v36]

The 2021 Sneak Peak mentions 2021 Q1/2.
(I suspect it will be in Q2 only)

1 Like

:sob::point_up_2:

But the tragedy doesnā€™t stop there!

Fast forward to the third actā€¦

When the buffs that folks payed for,
for heroes they already payed for,
Deteriorateā€¦ yet AGAIN!

Now itā€™s a comedy? :rofl:

4 Likes

Surprise that S4 hasnā€™t been balance since villains were recently adjusted

S4 hasnā€™t returned to beta since the OP.

Note that it took several rounds of repeated feedback about the base stats before Devs made any changes on that front.

I assume that we wonā€™t see season 4 debut right away in February because the levels would have to hit beta first right?

In Sneek Peek they said ā€œQ1/Q2ā€ so ii definitely not February. I would expect not earlier than April, May or June more probably.

1 Like

Not sure if it has been questions but are there no 4* or 3* for Season 3? Unless they will be tested next

Just havenā€™t seen them in beta yet I expect.

thanks Guv. this doesnā€™t exactly fill me with hope that SG will prioritize beta feedbackā€¦for that matter they have an abysmal track record on that frontā€¦

1 Like

Well prepare your exit because Powercreeping is real and it ainā€™t going away. Sadly, its quite unavoidable for SG to intro new heroes slightly more powerful than the last - its what keeps the money coming in.

Carefulā€¦
This is also the same reason: Why the money leaves! That philosophy creates obsolescence. Looks like Thor and Lord Loki took money in as well. Without weakening our current roster

2 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely right - money will leave, but, powercreeping new heroes does it at a slower pace.

Meanwhile, in another topic, thereā€™s a cry to buff Thor because he isnā€™t power creepy enough. You canā€™t please everyone all the time.

2 Likes

And where the F are the 4 stars???

Will S4 portal consist of S4 5 stars and S1 heroes (ala ToL portal)?

1 Like

Thatā€™s still the round 1 of beta S4 heroes. The first batch. Other heroes and rarities should come when theyā€™re ready for testing.

1 Like

I saw some information on it that said possibly Q1 but I thought the same thing. I am going to set my expectations for Q2 so I donā€™t let myself down lol.

Do we know when the next round of beta opens? Iā€™m excited for these heroes, I feel like itā€™s better to save gems and pull for S4 compared to S3 now

these new heroes will cause many players to quit the game, as it will be difficult to compete for the trophies of the attacks, since most players only have heroes from the first season that cannot be bought with these new ones from the fourth season.

1 Like

We did not have new Beta this week, but that is expected as usually there is no Beta on that week when a new version is released.
Hopefully we will have new Beta with new content next week.

2 Likes

Is competing for the top the only reason to play?

2 Likes