đŸ§Ș Early Information on Raid Tournament Aether Loot Changes [Part of The Beta Beat v44]

Got five aethers for top 10%
I love this change
But it’s clear some others don’t

2 Likes

Only one 3* for top 5%

1 Like

This is SO UNBELIEVABLY STUPID.

There should be a base # of aethers that you get for top 1, top 10, and top 25%.

I just finished top 1% and literally got only two aethers. I paid gems to continue halfway through. Why did I even bother? Thanks SG, great design, as usual. I’m not paying gems to continue again. Congratulations.

3 Likes

I agree with you.

2 Likes

I unfortunately finished in 5 percent with a B defence and got 2 3 star Aethers. Not my sharpest tourney run however. It does seem the Aethers are becoming harder and harder to come by. Just making WAR wins an even higher priority as another source of Aethers!!! Just play harder folks!!!

1 Like

As we all knew they would. Now, you just can buy them with a epic offer. They’ve all but disappeared in any of the previous events for the last 2 months when they started selling them

3 Likes

Nice balance
You destroy this game with total :poop: rewards. You lose players by such stupid plays. previously there was some 4x LB for 1-5% now someone with 20% has more and better rewards than players with 5%. where’s the logic. when the reward depends on luck and not on the time spent on making heroes and playing skillfully. Total misunderstandings. when you change something, it is for the better and not for the worse

2 Likes

I was wrong, but it could be worse. you do not come up with a new one, correct what you have already screwed up

Top 1% for me, never happened before

2 Likes

top 5% for me, never happened before to me too, 6 aethers , is there a possibility? lol
njoy

1 Like

So far I really dislike every change made to the Aethers loot drops. This includes tournaments, wars and by far most notable alliance quest. I much rather get guaranteed 4 Aethers on a top 1% than risk the chance getting two 3* Aethers (which I got). Or hit top 25% and not get any Aethers at all. Of course there are exceptions where people get 6 Aethers but this way feels a lot less consistent.

As for alliance quest, if you’re not in the top 100 it’s not worth pushing. And even if you do you ‘only’ get one 5* aether. I’m not saying there shouldn’t be a guaranteed 5* aether for the top, but top 1k needs to have its chance increased heavily from 20% to at least 70%.

2 Likes

Closing as this feature is live since a while.