šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Path of Giants [Part of The Beta Beat v58]

S4 does really exists ??? Iā€™m stuck on S3 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I think there should be more ascension materials to win, I mean, what good is all the trainer heroes if you donā€™t get ascension mats? There all cross out! Thatā€™s a shame. 4star mats are very scarce. Seems that would be a better decision for the health of the game. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Im thinking now what alliance Iā€™ll need to become part of it to can easily fill the PoV and the PoG. Any suggestions? I must cupdrop to bronze, but that way it will be hard to go mercing for the titans for the PoV. Most of the daily and weekly PoG challenges are connected with the map and raidsā€¦ Im so tired of this game, but dont want to loose the free stuff. Give here some ideas. How will you proceed after v58 is already a fact with all the new S#!ts in it?

1 Like

Have neither time nor money for this

3 Likes

I will definitely do what was suggested and go as far as I can and see if 1) I can afford it, and 2) I think itā€™s worth it based on how far I get.

Ooh, letā€™s turn the game into a full time job that you pay to do.

Getting beyond stupid now

3 Likes

I honestly donā€™t understand some of the hate on this. I guess I like having more to do in the game. You donā€™t have to pay for the free stuff, just playā€¦

3 Likes

need more chances for demascus blade and tomb of tactics. so hard to get those two.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re have been plenty of requests off and on from people looking for more involved challenges than what is on POV. If they want the extra stuff to do and they get it doesnā€™t impact me in anyway. Good luck to them :+1: I donā€™t even particularly worry about doing all the POV tasks, if I luck into a few extra mats great, if I donā€™t Iā€™m not gonna worry about it.

5 Likes

Path of giants will be 25,99 eur cost :wink:

Prediction!

Because if you donā€™t do the path of giants you miss 50% of your guaranteed alpha aethers monthly income, and some of the quests are very annoying. The worst will be doing hard stages with no special skills.

2 Likes

I say it will be 50% more expensive compared to pov

If that is the case Iā€™ll be super pleased.

I am confident, that with Path of giants, they wish to add ā€˜ā€˜constantā€™ā€™ stream of income even from low spenders (strenght in numbers), so price should be very affordable.

Keep fingers crossed!

Absolutely. And what they are offering is a pretty sizable upgrade from the PoV. Trying to be hopeful!

1 Like

It would only make sense if it was super affordable. to provide a steady income. It certainly is not worth $50+ and thatā€™s about the range where only whales would buy it

1 Like

Also, pov rewards are a lot more expensive if priced separately. 4* mat is $5-7, gems are like $ 6-7 and there are 10 pulls at $10-13 and it costs $13

1 Like

Yet another reason to top playing

1 Like

Or your could not pay for it AND collect the free items. Your call.

6 Likes

I agree, no one is forcing anyone to pay for either path, if you donā€™t want to spend, donā€™t. Just collect the freebies. I donā€™t get some of the anger towards something that gives out free items.

10 Likes