đŸ§Ș Early Information on Path of Giants [Part of The Beta Beat v58]

Luckily this is reduced to 3 Loot Tickets.

2 Likes

Still a way for them to want us to spend money during those events. At this point, they should add a challenge saying “Make x amount of purchase(s).”

2 Likes

:rofl::joy: this was one of the new challenges in a revamped event in another game. The purchases could be via gems or real money.

I couldn’t secure the final reward cos I didn’t succumb to this challenge. Dropped the game.

If Zynga does add this requirement, the reaction is unlikely to be positive. Even with free gems.

3 Likes

Brand new daily challenge today:

• Create Underwild Gems: Create Underwild Gems in any Game Mode
    • This need to be completed 5 times.

Variations of similar already recorded daily challenges:

• Complete Hard Map Stages: Season III Province: Win Hard Map Stages in Season III - Province 15 Without Using Special Skills and Loot Tickets.
  • Defeat Holy Enemies: Defeat 50 15 monster of the Holy Elements in Season IV
6 Likes

This seems interesting, kind of a new PoV with different(better?) rewards. Will definitely be more expensive than PoV, but by how much?

My Cost Guess:

I think its technically possible to be 20$-30$; but I would wager closer 40$ or even 50$ seems more likely.

Potential Ranges:

35$ or less: i would say thats a good deal and I would likely get it everytime, just like i do PoV. So I do hope it ends up being 29.99$ or less.

36$-50$: this is the range i expect and is OK but not something i would get every month like i do PoV. I may or may not get it every once in a while depending on how badly I want alpha aethers.

Over 50$: would be too much and would hard pass everytime. I think it is very possible to be over 50, in which case fux that, ill take the free rewards.

The thing is this will take an ungodly amount of game time to unlock all the rewards, so i am hoping thwy understand that and price it accordingly(like they did PoV). Its not just a spend money get rewards; you need to log-in dailt and spend effort completing the daily and weekly challenges to even have a shot at the hier tiered rewards. With that in mind, i would personally price it 20-30.

1 Like

Today’s daily challenges are just variations of existing ones.

Brand new Weekly challenge:

• Defeat Holy Enemies: (1500 points) Defeat 35 Holy Heroes in Raids

The Damage in Titan damage related Weekly change is reduced to 500K from 1000K.

1 Like

reduced from 500k to 1000k? hahaha
its early, i know

I have written the opposite

weell, i myself didnt take my coffee, sorry

2 Likes

ah, good to see they reduced the requirement for this!

seems easy enough, I will just take 5 Underwild heroes when farming :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hahaha, you’re just looking for any reason to divorce your wife, aren’t you? :wink: :innocent: I won’t give it to you @Jack.O.Kent !

1 Like

Lol come on! It’s summer now and she’s giving me more jobs to do!

2 Likes

It could be not good for alliance cooperation :confused:

1 Like

Why? 35 heroes is 7 one-shots. So everybody has still 5 surplus flags. Or it is 11 cleanups of 3 heroes and one of 2 heroes. It does not promote hunting for cleanups as in W3K.
If anything, it should help cooperation minimising unused flags and discouraging attacks above player’s weight (yes, it is a problem in lower-level alliances that weaker players attack strong enemies they have no chance to kill in one attack and then they have no flags to do cleanups).
Weaker players in mixed-level alliances will have troubles with this task anyway, and this may have impact on alliances structure.

2 Likes

I’ve just thought about cleanups of 1-2 heroes. Could be not enough for weaker players who are alliance cleaners on purpose.

1 Like

Yep, that was what I meant writing that this can impact alliance structure.
Lower-lever players will have to choose if they prefer better titan loot and easier to finish PoV + chance in alliance challenges in a stronger alliance or better chance of good result in PoG in an weaker alliance of similar level players at the cost of getting worse loot from Monster Island, Mystic Titan, CoK and titans.

1 Like

Could you suggest to SGG in the beta lounge to reduce this one to 25 maybe? 35 seems a tad too much. Or maybe some other beta testers already mentioned that weekly challenge?

3 Likes

The idea of tiered weekly challenges looks good. eg. granting 300 points for first 15 enemies, 500 fot next 10 and 700 for the last 10.

1 Like

I will post this proposal there if it is not already there.

2 Likes

Challenges should be challenging
 and PoV’s challenges are not. They’re tasks. Some are stupid hard, and interfere with raids, and daily activities. But you really don’t risk “losing” at any time by skipping a few dailies.

Charging a premium for PoG and making challenging challenges will annoy people who pay for it. Annoying people who pay you isn’t good business.

5 Likes