šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Ninja Tower Heroes (Epic & Legendary) [Part of The Beta Beat V32]

@Guvnor

Most likely you will not be able to answer this, but I am asking it anyway.

Do you have any idea about how these Ninja heroes will behave on a Rush tournament ?

Will there be any change in their mana charge speed or they will not be affected ?

1 Like

Sorry for asking it again :slight_smile:
I will use the search next timeā€¦

1 Like

All good :slight_smile: quicker for me to just quote than retype :stuck_out_tongue: am lazy

1 Like

Having used them a bit in beta, any you ā€œloveā€ or are underwhelmed by?

Caveat that this is early days and early iterations so no certainty about what form they will be released in.

@Guvnor I know these are just the current beta features, but Is there any idea what month the ninja tower and these heroes will come out?

As I recall from an earlier post, not til next year sometime.

The original announcement said that this and the titan event will start in the last quarter this year.

Nope. As others said it wasnā€™t slated until final quater of 2020ā€¦ but given some of SGā€™s previous ā€œcoming soonā€, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if it was delayed/ in 2021ā€¦ (Yes HA Iā€™m looking at youā€¦ 500+ days since ā€œcoming soonā€)

3 Likes

/off topic a bit:
Donā€™t remember me that it hurts :laughing: Iā€™m still waiting the academy though. That huge junk is more like a food and iron furnace.

Lol! Thank you for this! Trying to decide where to
Summon and if this was coming soon, I had considered saving!

But HA was not arrived to Beta for at least 400 days after coming soon announcement, and Ninja Tower is already there.

So I hope it will be released this year, but I am unsure about the Mystic Titansā€¦

I supose it will depend on the ā€œmust haveā€ changes:
New Morlovia + Winter event heroes and stages.
Maybe some missing S3 heroes and stage.
And I anticipate 7 more Ninja heroes (5 three star + 2 four star).

So maybe V33 can have the final Ninja Tower changes.

But all of these are oure speculation :slight_smile:

This is really the big issue with Shale, the fact that his cleanse to all comes very late.

I greatly welcome a 4* red cleanser, but he needs a bit of a buff to be viable. Right now, the 1st charge is just pointless (why cleanse and heal yourself only?? lol) and the 3rd charge comes very late.

So usually youā€™ll be wanting to use the 2nd charge which is the same as average speed heroes ā€“ yet Rigard cleanses all allies by this point too, whereas Shale only cleanses himself and nearby in the 2nd charge.

Not to mention cRigard cleanses, heals, and buffs attack of all allies. Shale is woefully underpowered when you put him in perspective with the other 4* healers :stuck_out_tongue: He definitely needs something else to be viable ā€“ fingers crossed on him that they listen to my feedback.

ā€“

While Iā€™m ripping apart 4* heroes; Ametrine also was mediocre in my testing.

Her 1st charge is the only notable part, dispelling one at v. fast speed (basically) can be moderately helpful.

By her 2nd charge though you couldā€™ve had Sabina ready to go to dispel all enemies, and well Ametrine only dispels 3 by that point.

Not to mention Ametrine hits first too, so that means her damage is usually going to be worse against damage share or similar statuses since she wonā€™t dispel until after damage applies. Worse, she can even suicide on counterattacks thanks to the extended range in the 2nd charge so that made her much less desirable for me when I played her.

Hoping she gets a buff too, maybe she can be a 4* Kage.

ā€“

Saphire is really the best 4* of this event.

7 Likes

Beta Update ā€“ 22nd Sept, 2020

Beta has reopened with V32 Build 3 with several balance changes to the Ninja Heroes. The OP has been updated accordingly

Green text indicates new/ added stuff
Red Text indicates stuff removed

3 Likes

From the little Iā€™ve played so far, it seems to be kinda random.

Basically theyā€™re unreliable for defense. You may fight them once at v. fast speed and then the next time theyā€™ll charge slower than a v. slow hero :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yup.

And thereā€™s no info, warning or heads up.

Was just coming to update the OP & post here this:

2 Likes

Well, thatā€™ll make tactics against themā€¦ interesting.

Note the following change to Ametrine. Sheā€™s now dispelling first before hitting:

Basically sheā€™s now a mini Kageburado :ok_hand: Very welcome change to make her stand out from Sabina.

10 Likes

It certainly has the flavour of popular Ninja tropes. The only thing less expected would be the Spanish Inquisition!

1 Like

Garnet looks fair now.

I really like the change to Ametrine! Sheā€™s just a much better Sapphire now. Think Sapphire could get a similar change? Could we also get Cobalt to dispel before attacking? I donā€™t think that would make him better than Kageburado. He still couldnā€™t match Kageā€™s vicious instant damage output.

I still really donā€™t like Shale. At very fast, heā€™s still only helping himself and not the battle. He just sits in the corner & watches his buddies die.

At average speed, I still have my doubts. On offense, I want a full-squad healer. On defense, I donā€™t trust him because heā€™s more likely to only heal himself or go for the Very Slow option. Also, see Costume Rigard. Not only does he heal and cleanse the entire squad for 10 mana, but he also heals each ally more and gives a major attack boost. Shale heals less than Rigard at charge 2 (for just three people), and he lacks the massive attack boost. I think even the current version of Shale even after this buff would be, frankly, the worst 4* healer ever made. Even Kashrek has the super high defense & defense against his nemesis element going for him. Shale would be like the Guardian Owl of the 4* world and some, if not most, 3* heroes would be more useful. I doubt I have ever spoken so harshly about a 4* hero.

And the Very Slow optionā€¦ I donā€™t think I even need to complain. Yā€™all already know. :joy:

Maybe if Shale got a taunt effect and another buff to his healing, he could be good

1 Like