šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Ninja Tower Heroes (Epic & Legendary) [Part of The Beta Beat V32]

Considering Garnet does no damage I donā€™t see them reducing the hero to only one for the first level. Maybe the caster and nearby for the 1st level. That would still make the hero viable for defense since the AI is going to fire on the 1st level.

Agree! Although she definitely needs a nerf and step up. The 4* equivalent steps up from one to caster and adjacent and finally allā€¦so the mechanic has been applied to a healer in this series.

This is exatcly what Iā€™ve thought!!! Lol!!!

Also, Jade is absolutely a tribute to Mortal kombatā€™s Jade. Basically same appearance and ability to avoid special skills. So cool!!!

2 Likes

Until you realize that is an ultra slow + nerfed version of C.Rigard.

2 Likes

I see no lies here. Iā€™m not wasting gems in a hunt for a 4* also.

1 Like

Yeah, but you have to charge with 15 tiles just to get part of costumed Rigardā€™s special :roll_eyes:

1 Like

And itā€™s green. 20 green characters.

I canā€™t say what I think about these herosā€¦ Some are interesting, definitely, more than others. But Iā€™d have to try this new mechanic. It could completely change how one thinks about setting the attacking team to fully utilize them. I donā€™t think we can do a fair judgement looking from the perspective of ā€œold play styleā€, and how we use non-ninja heros. They bring something new on the table, so SG better test it well. Who knows what can come up in the mind of creative players after release. :joy:

Guessing this.

Will wait for a response from staff tho before making anything concrete :rofl:

Garnet too OP, Shale should cleanse all allies since 2nd CHARGE, I hope so!
Oops wait,ā€¦ 2nd CHARGE still need 10 tiles without mana troop,ā€¦ lolā€¦ so I mean 1st CHARGE should cleanse all allies!!

2 Likes

Garnet should work first on himself, then nearby allies and then protect all the party otherwise seems to be overhelming and much better than Grazul.

First mana charge protection for 3 turns while grazul is only 2? It makes no sense

2 Likes

If only Rigard was red.

2 Likes

Am i the only one who is hoping for a red hero that dispel enemies?

1 Like

Nope, been waiting and hoping for awhile. :upside_down_face:

How much mana is used when you have enough to fire, but are between charges?

For example, say I have 1.8 charges when I fire. The special would have a one-charge level.

But would all mana be drained?

Or would exactly one charge worth be used, leaving me with 0.8 charges and only one tile away from firing again? Iā€™m asking because other games Iā€™ve played with mixed charge/mana systems (although seperate) will always use exact number of charges and you keep the remainder. If that is the same here, these heroes will be extremely efficient for mana in avoiding potential waste from both generation and usage of mana.

3 Likes

Are you a mono player?

1 Like

1 Like

That doesnā€™t answer his question which is what happens when itā€™s less than 2 full charges. If you fire at 1.8 charge does it go to 0 or .8

1 Like

From memory, All mana is drained. Start from scratch again.

3 Likes

Sometimes. A lot of 4-1. I lean on my Rigard(s) but sometimes you need the color over the ability alone.

1 Like