🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Heroes (Epic & Legendary) [Part of The Beta Beat V32]

Yeah, surely many changes will come. But the new mechanic sounds fun and will bring many possibilities.

Yes, a 4* red cleanser… But how easy will it be to get it?

Did you try to use new troops, i think with new troops we wil have a bonus change?

We all know Garnet’s really shiny & all, but I’m also looking at Onyx. I really like this one. Am I the only one?

1 Like

Do you have any idea how long Ninja tower event going on? 3days, 5days, 1week, etc??

Lol wtf, I just briefly took a look at the heroes and they all seem OP or near OP. The new “charge” mana system in itself is ridiculously strong b/c it makes the heroes a lot more versatile. The family bonus is also ridiculously strong. Introducing these heroes as is will greatly alter the current meta imo.

7 Likes

5 tiles to cleanse self
10 tiles to cleanse nearby
15 tiles to cleanse all

3 Likes

We… are the Ninja Gems!
We’ll never save our charge (in defense)!
And if you think we can,
We’ll always fire away!
That’s why the people of this world believe in
Garnet, Cobalt, Jade, and Mica and Onyx!

(sorry, the Steven Universe fan in me had to)

4 Likes

I’m reserving full judgement for later but it seems like most of these heroes are similar to Alfrike, and actually worse than her because you can speed up Alfrike with mana troops or fill her with one single mana potion, unlike them.

It’s refreshing to see a new form of heroes in the game but I think most people are overreacting to OP heroes at very very slow mana speed.

4 Likes

Fact 1: There are new Mana Troops to go with this feature
Fact 2: Guv reports that the new Heroes in this feature are unaffected by Mana Troops

Conclusion: There will be significant changes to the way Mana works with this feature.

Speculation: Some changes will happen after release, and be unpleasant for some.

1 Like

Costumed Rigard literally 2 times better…

1 Like

Mana/ Charge Rate Update

Beta testers have done a fair bit more testing around the charge speeds and have come up with the following table / numbers.

The initial charge rate is around 4.8 - 4.9 tiles. Per my previous comment, no mana troop is sufficient to give a “break point” for initial charge.

4 Likes

These heroes are, imo, uninteresting and uninspired.

1 Like

@Guvnor I imagine that this can’t be tested in beta currently, but maybe the devs have answered a question about it. Is there any indication how these charges will work in rush tourneys?

Do super mana potions fil 1 full charge?

Also, could we request to have a setting feature where you can choose to use specials at charge 1,2, or 3 so that these heroes can be used on defense?

Super mana fills one charge if you have a crit troop. Interestingly mana troops boost this so with a level 29 you can fill x3 using 2.65 super mana (4 medium mana plus one small mana)

2 Likes

*updated

• Lotto - Female - Nature/ Green
  • Jackpot - Male - Ice/ Blue
  • Scratcher - Male - Dark/ Purple
  • Payout - Male - Holy/ Yellow
  • Windfall - Female - Fire/ Red
15 Likes

When do we see Powerball and MegaMillions? :rofl:

2 Likes

Has been asked, no response yet. I expect that the heroes will get “slowed” to match rush attack speed… Wouldn’t expect there to be special coding or anything; just a blanket rule of “all speeds set to 6.5 tiles normally”

Yes; mana potions still only affect 1x charge worth. So Super Mana = 1 full charge, Mana Pot = 60% of 1 full charge & mini mana pots are 25% of 1 full charge.

Mana troops affect this but only slightly.

1 Like

Ca n you triple super mana pot a ninja? Like giving a five year old a triple espresso?

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile: the effect is about the same lol

4 Likes

Cookie Settings