šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]

So no one knows what the final rewards are? That will determine if this is even worth my time and resources.

1 Like

I really appreciate all the info! Thank you very much!

Can we all agree that these are the worst Ninjas in history? We can hear them sneaking up on us easily nearly a day in advanceā€¦

8 Likes

Thank you for the recap and guide @madmarv, you put some serious effort into that.

Fingers crossed that rewards are raised when it goes live tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you man! Good job!

Another cash grabbing featureā€¦great job! itā€™s unbelievable how for this kind of things, like season 3 for example, they work so hard to take them out in time while for features like hero academy (altough badly implemented) or anything that is slightly oriented to FTP players it takes ages to roll out. Iā€™m speechless, more and more each day, of this disgrace.

2 Likes

So if you fail/lose one stage, you canā€™t replay and just move up?

Explained previously.

No Replay means you cannot repeat a COMPLETED stage:

If you fail, you may reattempt. If you flee, you may reattempt. If you COMPLETE you may not.

Lol I guess this is the devs response to people saying Taverns is too easy because they barely use most of their super deep benches :laughing: they are listening! Kinda

Who has that kind of time mid week though :frowning: I canā€™t even procrastinate like I do for challenge events until the weekendā€¦ and canā€™t loot ticket

No tier completion no motivation!

2 Likes

Closing as content has now been implemented.

Discussion thread: šŸÆ [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion

My apologies for the incorrect information, the next Tavern of Legends is scheduled for next month - it will be alternating between Ninja Tower.

4 Likes

letā€™s say you have 4 and 5 star heroes from season 1 and some 4 star heroes from challenge event, seasons 2, 3, and 4. Which heroes will you bring for facing new ninja tower ?

Best advice post linked below

1 Like

Thatā€™s great tips, but maybe not list heroes. I hope find some good combination of ordinary not expensive hero.

I quickly counted 90 heroes mentioned there?

Hereā€™s heroes Iā€™ve used before

1 Like

Now your wish came true with new rainbow team styles probably lol :joy:
I know I said I wonā€™t bother to play the tower which requires gems to finish anymore but with the change I may want to challenge myself :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What do you think about their new gameplay content ?

So if you try to finish it, what team do you bring ?

Hi, here is a good thread and PlayForFun shared lots of useful advice/information.

I didnā€™t decide yet but probably go with Rainbow. Healer, boost health and minions summoner is recommended. I have Bera as only minion summoner and Gulinbusti is only health booster so Iā€™ll start from there. The rest will be decided when enter the Tower :slight_smile:

2 Likes