🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]

They’re heroes in their own right. Same as any other hero.

1 Like

It looks like I was wrong.
Ninja Tower will start tomorrow, and it will occur in every second month.

I didn’t get it, what eveey second month means?

Every other month I guess? So it will occur in October, then December, February and so on.

4 Likes

How long does this event last? 3 days? 4 days?

According to this thread:

6 days. 5 days… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, as you wrote. October, December, February…

@ beta players

How are you guys able to rise to the top? Did you use rare heroes on the low levels, working on epic heroes in the midlevels and legendary heroes on higher floors? Similar to Tavern of Legends? Is it recommended to use rainbow here or mono, the latter usually employed to better their scoring in the challenge events.

1 Like

I think that is only 5 day long as a duration…

1 Like

Please read @madmarv 's very detailed “manual”, which we wrote 1 day ago.

As per @Guvnor 's posts earlier in this event in the scoring that matter first what is your highest level you have reached, and the scores only matter to determine the ranking between players on the same level.

1 Like

So will this Ninja heroes and troops be used are regular heroes/ troops or are they just event - based?

So how will the rankings be calculated? Will they only be determined by the floor one reaches or will there be additional points per level like in the monthly events? So will I score less if I use weaker heroes on the early stages?

Does the event display recommended TP for each stage?

In the release note it says one can only play each level once. I bet that means completing each level once!? Or will I be game over once I fail to complete a stage?

2 Likes

Have answered this a couple times already. Honestly not sure why / how people are.gettjng this idea…

A hero is a hero is a hero… Same as a troop is a troop is a troop…

The ninja heroes are treated AS ANY OTHER HERO… Same with troops.

All explained in the OP.

No.

Correct. You can COMPLETE a stage once. Then it locks it out and you move onto the next.

5 Likes

@Petri

Does the fact we get Ninja tower event this month mean that Tavern of Legend is moved to a different slot in the schedule? Or will both events run at the same time?

Sorry if I missed announcement for that.

So how can I know what heroes use for each stage? It’s not similar to ToL, so I can use any hero as many times as I want, correct? (I know about curses and that heroes with 2 curses will be blocked/excluded). Can I start with a full team of legendary heroes? Or should I start with rare heroes?

N̶o̶,̶ ̶T̶a̶v̶e̶r̶n̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶L̶e̶g̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶c̶h̶e̶d̶u̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶u̶s̶u̶a̶l̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶l̶a̶r̶i̶f̶y̶!̶

Edit: The next Tavern of Legends is scheduled for November - it will be alternating between Ninja Tower. My apologies for the incorrect information!

9 Likes

A bit above a beta player wrote a post addressing also this. It’s very long but worth reading. He lost many heroes to oni curses, so depending on roster depth it might be good to start with three stars…

2 Likes

I really hope the rewards got updated. Seems like a lot of effort to just make it interesting for a few thousand players.
Without updated rewards most players will probably just skip this event. Or play a few levels in auto fight and just don’t care about the rewards.

3 Likes

Well, we have asked 100000000 x for better pull ods.

1 Like

Just read the rewards in OP and I am very disappointed. Doesn’t seem to be very rewarding for the time one has to invest…

Seems like only a very tiny amount of players will get a somewhat decent reward. They should make the amount of players bigger per reward step or do it percentage wise like in the raid tournament. Maybe with additional rewards for first place, 2-10 and 11-100.

1 Like