🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]

Beta Update – September 22, 2020

Beta has reopened with V32 Build 3 with several changes to the Ninja Tower

I will update the OP as soon as I can with details

Short notes are:

Specific changes:

• Oni Gems (curses) appear More Commonly in gameplay

• Oni Gem timer reduced from 3 turns to 2 turns

• Blessings rewarded now every 3 stages rather than previously every 5 stages.

• Stage Preview added. Includes a preview of the Mobs AND the Boss on a stage. Just like the S1, 2 & S3 maps.

• Oni Curse (with timer) on the hero size increased.

Regarding the Ninja Heroes now sometimes “holding” their special firing for 2x or 3x charge, I will add some information here as this has a major affect in the Ninja Tower Gameplay:

• AI controlled Ninja Heroes (on the ENEMY team) now randomly hold the casting of the special skill for 1x, 2x or 3x charges.

• The number seems predetermined & holds until the cast occurs (i.e. determined at 0 mana & only sets a new number after casting special skill)

• There is NO interface/ heads up or anything which describes or gives warning when a Defending Ninja Hero will fire it’s special (i.e. nothing to indicate whether it will fire on 1x, 2x or 3x charge).

Rewards
I’ll try to play thru all 50 stages of the event and post up the rewards but I’m not sure I will get time to… its 50 stages and as always subject to changes.

3 Likes