šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Tower of Magic Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v39, v41]

Curious, because IMO heā€™s the most balanced of the bunch. Sure, he does a bit more damage than Kage, but he doesnā€™t dispel before the hit, which is arguably the key feature of Kage.

Autorevive on death on three selected heroes, for 6 tiles, now thatā€™s busted.

You mean Nedezhda?

Autorevive is only to caster, so basically a very fast Tyr. Second charge acts like Alby, but then second charge is 12 tiles = slow which is the same as Alby.

1 Like

Huh, misread that pretty badly.

I thought she applied the fire DoT to 3 targets on either team, and gave autorevive to all three, for situational use.

Now I kinda want a new hero like that.

Do you think the event not being in beta is because most beta players didnā€™t play through the entire Ninja Tower when it was in beta?

That sounds like Iā€™m attacking beta players but seems like a practical idea from SG.

I donā€™t think that SG will release this event without Beta testing.
I think this event might be arrive to Beta in August or in early September.

3 Likes

Are there new troops too? Like the ninja troops at ninja tower event?

We have not seen any new troops yet, but we have not seen the event either.

I will keep you updated about this when the event arrives into Beta.

4 Likes

this event seems bit slow compared to the recent ones where they rush to release themā€¦ arenā€™t they desperate? i mean eagerā€¦

Yes, this other new Slayers event is rushed to the live game. Villians and Circus was slower.
It seems it takes more time for SG to alter Ninja Tower to a similar event than how they can transform other challenge events to a new event.

2 Likes

any info if this event use ninja coin ro not? not tempting to summon ninja heroes anymore but will buy some offers to hoard the coins if Tower magic use same coinsā€¦

Unfortunatelly there is still no information on this.
My assumption is that we will able to use them:

kƩp

This mentions Tower Events
Currently we have Ninja Tower, and there is Tower in the current new eventā€™s name too.
So I think if SG wants to introduce new coin type, then they should named this event otherwise.

5 Likes

Omg are they seriously going to make 3 other tower families like events now?

Currently we know there will be these 2 (Ninja and Magic Tower), but who knows what is SGā€™s planā€¦

Why 3? The towers are not related to 5 elements or 4 seasons.

5 towers just sounded right.

That is fine as long as they donā€™t have something stressful like never ending oni gems.

Yep Iā€™m excited - ninja tower is my favorite thing in the game I love the challenge and figuring new strategy. I also have no more interest in the ninja heros so Iā€™m hopeful I can use tower coins for the magic heros that are VERY interesting.

Maybe you have panther but some of us are dying for a purple edd

6 Likes

Sergei I think I would like to get. As the defense down and the +100% attack boost is essentially a 2-in-1 hero for titans. This would give you your defense down hero, but also your attack booster, giving you an extra slot for another damage dealing hero on titans. Heā€™ll be a must have for me.

Also, Milena says Fire element instead of Ice element. I assume that it is correct? It does seem weird for an Ice hero to be the only one that doesnā€™t state their corresponding element on their passive ability

I have written what I could saw in Beta.
This ā€œproblemā€ is reported by Beta testers about Milena (and Anton) to Staff.
We will see that will SG adjust these in the next round of testing of these heroes.

1 Like

Lord of the Rings had the two towers only though.

1 Like