đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Tower of Magic Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v39, v41]

I hope that this event would be a little different than Ninja Tower. Oni curses could be replaced by certain number of using each hero (similar to Tavern, but more than 1). Heroes looks great. Mixing buffs with ailments whether you use 1st or 2nd charge is something i like. It seems that specific coins like ninja ones is also guaranteed. We will see.

I think that we may be able to use the same Tower coins what we can receive from Ninja Tower

But it is just my guess

I can not be certain of it until we see the event in Beta

1 Like

Second unloved tower? New mana regulations? Now they want to completely confuse us and drive us crazy

5 Likes

Very much agree with this. I almost feel like when I was first starting as a player over 2 years ago. Go into a raid, see a new face, “Wonder who that hero is?” Took me forever to figure out where guys like Gafar came from, since I hadn’t been through all the seasonals yet. Now its the same with the ninjas. I don’t know their names. I don’t know what their specials do - with the exception of Garnet, who I see a lot. I just usually see a ninja and think, “I should probably try to kill that one; his/her special is probably going to hurt if it goes off.” NT is a long, boring grind that isn’t worth it, so I don’t even learn them from that, because I usually get up to floor 20 or so and just quit, and I only do that for a few emblems.

Now we have killer clowns coming next week with names like Whacker and Bobo or something. Their specials do weird things like only affecting the enemy hero with the highest attack or lowest defense. Let me get my calculator. Or my abacus. I probably don’t even know who has the highest attack value on the team I’m bringing anyway. I don’t have those memorized. They’ll change in a few weeks anyway when limit breakers show up. The clowns only show up in a challenge event that is scheduled to come around once a year. As FTP, I won’t have any of them anyway. So I’ll start looking at them like I do the ninjas. “Oh, look. There’s a clown. I should probably kill it, because their special is going to suck for me if it goes off. Or maybe not. I really don’t know.” :man_shrugging:

And now this Tower of Magic nonsense. Another tower I probably won’t play, if it’s as long as Ninja Tower. So I won’t learn the characters there, either. And they have two completely different specials. Do I want this one to fire? Or do I need to try and charge them so that the other one fires instead? Or maybe either one is probably going to kill me anyway, so it doesn’t really matter. I’d know if I had a realistic shot at getting any of these heroes, but I don’t, so why waste my time learning what they do? There are 10 of them, which means 20 new specials to learn. No thanks. That is starting to sound like a final exam or something.

You’re always welcome over at the FTP Rebellion thread. No discussion about the new OP toys there. None of us can afford them! :crazy_face:

16 Likes

These new heroes look interesting, and I’m pleased there are some worthwhile 4* in the mix (unless they get adjusted down to nothing much before release). However, I’m in the “too much, too soon” camp. It would be nice to let the last lot of new event heroes bed in first. You can always skip events if they don’t appeal, but you can’t skip heroes because guess what - they is in ur stronghold, stealing ur hamz.

3 Likes

5* hero discussion

12 Likes

Does anyone know what happens to these tower of magic heroes when they are controlled by the AI, they have 1 charge of their special skill and low health?

Ninja heroes in low health will always cast their specials as soon as they fill at least 100%
Does the same apply to these new heroes?

Someone in beta can weigh in but I’d confidently bet they have the same “fail safe” as the ninjas

Another copy and paste event.
Another set of OP legendary heroes.

More 50 stages to climb for not even two free summons and 10 emblems for each class after wasting half your items?

No, thanks.

funny how much criativity Zynga has to create new heroes but can’t create a single new stage, more biome effects for the already boring season 4 neither can update the hero stable design which is primitive. Nothing new to do, only new things to buy. So sad how they are making this game looks like a total joke.

13 Likes

Guys, SG is clearly trying to get paid before Regulation in other countries will consider their whole “Pulling for Heroes”- nonsense as gambling. Of course they will cash in before everything goes down the gutter!

5 Likes

Its already happening in Vietnam

2 Likes

Oh? In Vietnam this game is getting banned?

Did Vietnam ban loot crate style games? I could not find confirmation of this so it’s certainly possible those are not the regulations that are being referred to

That is correct. We are just speculating about the reasons of the ban in Vietnam at this point. Nevertheless I am under the Impression that the frequency of releasing overwhemingly strong heroes is increasing lately.

3 Likes

I saw a post on it from SG about it and it said, dont worry, were still played everywhere else in the world lol
until

1 Like

I have just checked this.
They can stack

They are working similar to Ninjas.
So they fire their first skill on low health.

7 Likes

A hero has 3 minion/fiend slots which will fill in the order of spawning. So long as the ailments are different enough they will stack, such as blind and mana slow

Government changed terms of trade in Vietnam to require majority local ownership or business partner representation in country.

4 Likes

Thx for the video.
I have fixed some remaining typos what you have pointed out :slight_smile:

Side note about the Family Bonus:

• I can confirm that it can give +5% mana generation on non-family member heroes
  • I have seen the family bonus activating if I fire the special skill at first mana charge.
3 Likes

which you can choose not to participate in

It hasn’t even been released into beta yet and you’re already complaining sight unseen 
wow!

2 Likes