🧪 Early Information on New Tower of Magic Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v39, v41]

How fast do these heroes (and Ninjas) charge in very fast war / tournament?

So far there was no possibility to test these new heroes in Very fast war / tournament.

I suppose they are working like Ninjas so they are slowing down to be charged in 6.5 tiles at all charges without mana troop…

3 Likes

still no news when release?

Correct, no further information on release date.
I have asked Staff, but I have not received any answer back so far.

We just know what is announced when the heroes arrived into Beta for the first time: “early fall”

3 Likes

Hahahahah you made my day thanks :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Hahahah this is soooo funny. Thanks a lot. Vice versa :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ultra- you are right, toooo many, many heroe$ who are better / $uperior$ than predece$$or$. Meaning, pha$ing out old one$ but buy the new one$. We pay for fun. Thi$ game is busine$$…

You can still play for fun. My budget allows me to lower my expectations. Since there’s no end game to E & P it makes it easier.

10 Likes

I reviewed all the heroes from the tower of magic, and offer my 2 pence here. I like them a lot, the Passives are crazy and I wonder if they’ll be pulled back before release. The 50% chance to be Boldtusk seems strong :slight_smile:.

5 Likes

My understanding,
For ninjas who normally charge faster than v.fast: They are slightly slowed in rush.

I imagine it will be the same for magic.
However,
The benefit of only 2 charges will play favorably with the AI of magic heroes.

I very rarely see a 3rd charge from ninjas. If it is in trouble it fires the first charge. If not it continues charging.

Now apply that to a magic hero. If it’s in trouble it fires a defense skill. If not it continues towards an offensive onslaught. Without being hindered by a 3rd charge that positions them for death without doing anything at all…

Their offensive value will also withstand future power creeps for an extended period of time. Meaning the pixels will hold their value longer if you dump thousands. :money_mouth_face::+1:
Especially with the passives to boot…

Hmmm… now I wonder…
How will they make the next portal appealing to whales who collect all magic heroes?

Costumes?
A 6* perhaps?
What a challenge to maintain lucrative portals :joy:

2 Likes

Gor’s Crystal Ball predicts: The next challenge event will be The Aquarium, full of colourful fish to make your roster very pleasant to look at but which are completely ineffective in all practical aspects of the game. Salmon Loki was just a taster.

5 Likes

And Salmon Loki will be able to endure 100 curse in the aquarium.

5 Likes

They seem pretty OP heroes to me…
At least make their mana speed a little slower.

1 Like

Are they planning of Magician Troops as well? Lol

1 Like

No…20x asked and answered

5 Likes

They might be, they just haven’t been in beta.

1 Like

do the stacks activate Chakkoszrot spell?

No, as these are stacks, which are undispellable, and the current HoTM needs dispellable mana buffs
(I have just tested it too, and it is working as I thought)

sad, Chakkoszrot does look like a hero that gona be usefull in meta someday, but that day is not today ahahha

Anyone know, will they do magic troops?

Sorry :relaxed: I couldn’t help myself

6 Likes