šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Tower of Magic Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v39, v41]

With 41 update, The coin name has been changed to tower instead of the earlier Ninja ā€¦. Rest is easily. understandable :wink:

1 Like

It is still correct.

Actually on that guide they are visible how they look like as an opponent in the Tower with lowered skills.

2 Likes

Great review! I agree with the ā€œtier listā€ of the event heroes and I hope to get any of them!

I would only sugest a complementation at the part where you compare reviving heroes, because your chart is not very clear when the healing and the reviving happen. For exemple, Mother North first heal 30% and only after that has a 50% chance for revive, while Nedezhda first revive and then apply 609 hp regeneration.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. I do plan to address this for all my reviews with a handy guide. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hellow! Thanks for this thorough information. Does this event provide special troops like the Ninja Tower does? Iā€™ve been saving up my troops tokens since last NT and canā€™t wait to spend themā€¦

No

This thread is for heroes. Other threads have this info

Thanks a lot,sorry I thought this thread was for general info :wink:

1 Like

This is just heroes
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/tag/tower-of-magic
^This contains all Tower of Magic beta content (other than the general one)

Iā€™m guessing they will alternate Ninja and Magic Tower, rather than having them every month. So Magic, Tavern, Ninja, Tavern, Magic etc.

1 Like

Likely there will be a third tower event of some sort and tavern will be moved elsewhere and reduced in time

2 Likes

Or there will be another Tavern like event ā€¦
We will seeā€¦

is there like jade or mica least wanted 5 star ninja heroes in this event?

I think that Agrafena might be the ā€œbadā€ magic hero for some people but IMO she will be very good in offense

Since all of them have technically 2 specials, thereā€™s good chance at least one of them doesnā€™t suck. Agrafenaā€™s heal is massive for her second tier. Personally I would like to have any of them, though Nedezhda wins.

Btw Nedezhda is first regular reviver that isnā€™t green. Also, is her name supposed to be Naděžda? What a butchery ā€¦

2 Likes

ZYNGA has definitely lost the pot
And I who was complaining was S.G.

:joy::joy::joy: Please come back S.G.

It is impossible to climb 10 floors of the tower without having an arsenal of heroes and an arsenal of forges.

And I am not one of those who have few heroes ā€¦ how many more 80 heroes promoted from 4 * and 5 * but it is absurd to try to advance in that tower

1 Like

I used the same few heros mix of 4-5*, 8 tornados and no curses so far. Just as easy as ninja, new blessings are interesting.

What I like about the heros passive skill is that it encourages rainbow play since generally ally benefits are only off color.

The x1 charge is very fast, correct?
The x2 charge seems like it could be average or fast. Is that correct? They seem to get to the full charge real fast.

Playing with these Magic heroes is gonna take a lot of planning and coordination.

very fast and slow :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

u completed the normal one?, and those items mentioned were for the 25 normal levels?.that great thenā€¦

what if the offer on day 3 - 2 flask for free? and the same for the day 4 and 5??lolā€¦ surely hard to imagine, but may be possibleā€¦ so ppl would buy it in a hurry nowā€¦ and may collect those free for next?!!.. just dreams thoughā€¦haha

1 Like

@PlayForFun Thanks for this useful info. Iā€™m curious how did you test to know that itā€™s exactly 5.6 tiles (not 5.5 or 5.4 tiles) and 12.5 tiles (not 12.4 or 12.3)?