🧪 Early Information on New Tower of Magic Event [Part of The Beta Beat v41]

Are first 25 stages considered “easy” or it’s still as difficult as NT?

They are not easy. The deadly chamber effects and the enemy waves, boss/monsters HPs are increasing fast on Normal questline
They reach the similar difficulty as around NT’s floor 40.

Impossible questline is almost the same hard all the way. There is a wave count increase to 5 at floor 21, but other than that the boss/monster HPs are increasing very slowly so there are no big jumps like they are in easy.
The deadly chamber effects are the same all the way there too.
And as you are getting more and more blessings it is became a bit easier too.

(Due to a potentional bug in blessing at floor 6 and 12 the floors can be autoplayed without any risk of lossing the match or a hero from floor 13)

The most of the rewards (Tower chests) can be gained only for the Normal questline.
Impossible floors are just give the same item, coin and emblem count as the Normal floor 1.
Just he food, iron, recruit and XP reward increasing bit-by-bit.

The only good reason to complete Impossible right now is to end in a better loot bucket right now. Otherwise the effort and the cost is not justified for me.

This was also raised by testers that the rewards for Impossible questline is not really worth it. We will see that will SG change something on them or not…

12 Likes

Whatever is released i hope its challenging, fun and rewarding.

3 Likes

so if they make it worth it, f2p are all ■■■■■■ up coz they cant complete it
nice, as i said beta testers and most account here are corrupted or owned by staff and dev themselves

-devs: dont worry guys its still free you dont need these extra lvl, it gives only ■■■■■
-fake beta players : its not worth the effort
-fake account: i have an idea give us better loot
-devs: ok we listen to beta players

Result, all f2p are ■■■■■■ up they cant play, not win,just play

1 Like

I wish SG would add monk to the magic class.

3 Likes

No, the result should be:
Reduce the floor count or increase daily flag count, and maybe make the flags to be able to used on the next days too (all of these are raised too) so that everyone can finish the Tower without buying a single flask if you complete every level once.
(Side note: a free flask would be also nice when the event start just like we get one for each challenge event)

So that the maybe increased rewards can be available for F2P too.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info.

I’m even more certain now not to do any “impossible” stages.

2 Likes

Yes, I couldn’t believe they left out a lot of magical heroes in Monk class, almost all of 5* Monks are magical. Monk should have been more magical than Cleric.

3 Likes

Dear friend, is there any additional information that may indicate that the Tower of Magic will open in September?

We still have not got any answer to that from staff.

1 Like

Please, SG @Petri , consider making monk the fifth magical class. Because it is fair. Let me explain.

Currently only 4 classes are considered magical (Druid, Sorcerer, Wizard and Cleric). And there are 10 classes in total. That means 60% of classes (therefore heroes) can only withstand one curse. I think it is only fair to make a 50/50 split. 5 classes (therefore 50% of heroes) can only take one curse while the other 5 classes (therefore the other 50% of heroes) can take five. Otherwise it puts too many players at a unfair disadvantage. Thank you for your consideration.

7 Likes

Are Aeron, Raffaele, Marie-Therese, Rana, Wu Kong, Jabbar not magical?

2 Likes

We don’t know their overall plan. I would bet it’s 4 classes only for a reason and we are going to end up with at least 3 tower type events with different towers having different bonused classes.

Monk will likely be a ninja bonus class.

That seems to be against what Monk are…

1 Like

You could be right. There might be another tower event where the other classes get a bonus.

Beta Update:

I have finished the Normal Questline, and I have reattached the level quide, reward list and the new blessings.

Summorization of the changes what I have seen:

Two Rare Blessings are nerfed:

• “All Heroes get 200 HP every time a Hero casts their Special Skill.” is changed to “All Heroes get 100 HP every time a Hero casts their Special Skill.”
  • “All Heroes get 10% mana every time a Hero casts their Special Skill.” is changed to “All Heroes get 5% mana every time a Hero casts their Special Skill.”

The Blessings are completely changed after every second floor.
Lantern Minion blessing is now a Tower Spirit Minion in the blessings. (It looks like a mini ghost/spirit on your heroes)
I have not see this blessing so far it might be removed:
“All Heroes with less than 50% HP gain 5% mana every turn.”

Other changes:

• Boss / monster stats are changed a bit on a few floors
  • The floor completion rewards are changed on Normal Questline. Now you can get 2-5 emblems and 2 coins as a reward on higher floors.
    • In total I have received 48 emblems instead of 25 and 33 Tower coins instead of 25
  • The Impossible floors will have these increased emblem and tower coin rewards. (I have received 3 from both at level 1)
  • Now you can see that the other players are on which Impossible Questline if they have completed the Normal Questline
11 Likes

Why the reward of impossible questline is worse than normal questline ? For completation impossible questline, for 25 extra tower energy must we buy that from shop ?

Because it’s meant to be a bonus and done mainly for points.

The idea is for people to feel that they have completed the event after 25 and the extra levels are just a side quest.

And we still don’t know if they will adjust the energy given to allow all levels to be played for free.

4 Likes

How is that less? You still get points which will get you a better ranking so the reward are actually better for those who COMPLETE the 75 stages

2 Likes

Now you can get 98 Tower Coins and 113 emblems from completing the Normal Questline.

If all Impossible floors will have 3 emblems and tower energy for all floors, then it will be 75-75 from each, but now I do not think that this will not increase.
So I suppose the emblem and coin reward swill be similar for completing the 50 Impossible floors as the Normal questline.

I will tell the exact number once/whether I have finished it again…

5 Likes