šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Tower of Magic Event [Part of The Beta Beat v41]

Does anyone know if there will be new troops introduced with the new Tower? Or if there will be increased rates of getting 4* troops during the event?

1 Like

This has been asked many times and the answer is we donā€™t know. They werenā€™t in beta but that doesnā€™t mean we wonā€™t see them.

3 Likes

V41 notes says 75 levels. Cap map says 50 levels. Which is more correct ?

25 normal stages and 50 difficult

Cap map says 25 normal + 50 impossible, look closesly.

@PlayForFun

Heroes with Magical Class

Boss Wolf be :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Thx, I have fixed that.

Meanwhileā€¦ Marie Therese, Raffaele, Aeron, No-Costume Rana, Wu Kong, and other Monks are crying in the corner.

3 Likes

More like 25 challenging stages and 50 ā€˜why I am bothering with thisā€™ stages.

Tower of magic heroes and Slayers have a nice symbiosis.

You have a defense of 3 slayers for maximum stacking and two wizards for even faster mana stacking :slight_smile:

1 Like

wowā€¦ thank you sooooooooo muchā€¦

so I searched Iā€™m bad at this forum still

10 flags a day ā€¦ how many days?

1 Like

Please fix the BUGSSSS lol so laggy and crashity

Recently they posted thisā€¦
There note itself tells that ā€œ50 floors are impossibleā€ā€¦ If its impossible then why do thhey gonna release it???
IMG_20210909_120459

Its marketing, the label impossible will get a lot of attention from high ranking players, are you not tempted to achieve the impossibe?

Happy gaming

2 Likes

Yes i definitely doā€¦But i wonder that word impossible,how hard they gonna make it!

Lets try itā€¦:slight_smile:

20chars of happyness

I originally thought this was in response to some people saying NT was no longer a challenge (and in honesty, it isnā€™t)

So this I thought was the response to that, finishing it will be an accomplishment.

But from Beta reviews I donā€™t think thatā€™s the case. But we will see I guess.

2 Likes

thank you again @PlayForFun for all your hard work updating us and gathering information! and also your super helpful tips for the event re blessings and items

Sorry if this was already asked, I didnā€™t see it, butā€¦ do we know if the Troop summon for Magic Tower will also include the Ninja troops? Iā€™m guessing not, and that we have to wait for next Ninja event for them again?

2 Likes

they may get that in and may name them as Tower troop summon portal!! during seasonal towers!!lolā€¦njoy

Somebody asked this maybe somewhere else.
In the Beta there were no Ninja Troop summon portal attached to Tower of Magic portal.
So I suppose this will be the case in the live game too.
So it looks like we need to wait for the Ninja Tower to use our troop tokensā€¦

4 Likes