šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Starfall Circus Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v38]

great and very interesting, cant wait to play itā€‹:+1::+1:

I do like how some of the specials are affected by certain stats. Thatā€™s a new change. Seeing specials like that, guve the game more variety. I wonder if weā€™ll see heroes giving buffs to the lowest stat on their team.

2 Likes

Faline in Rush arena will be a bit handicapped, you will want to slow the mana of the beasts that usually have slow or very slow mana, Faline slows the one with the fastest base mana speed.

Something to be aware of.

Do we know what happens if two heroes of the same base mana speed are hit (when they are faster than the other one) or if three heroes of the same speed are hit?

3 Likes

Woooww is ridiculous to see some clowns more powerfull that olimpic, valhalla godsā€¦ sg/zynga you really didā€™nt have any more ideas???
Specials habilitys are ok, but art work suxxx

Oh man, Iā€™d love to get Eiora & Fluffy :heart_eyes:
Iā€™m assuming theyā€™ll be out next month? Time to start saving gems! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Disagree with it depriving newer players.

Every month has a CE which gives all players (new & old) a chance to pull for Event Heroes.

Aiming for specific heroes takes away playing fun till that hero arrivesā€¦ which, usually may or may not happen.

Example: Many 2+ years players are still waiting for Gazelle, Panther, Mother North, etc :sweat_smile:

I find new Event Heroes are in tune with meta of today & more usefulā€¦ which newer players can enjoy
While
Personally, I m stuck using older heroes coz of my comfort level with themā€¦

I like their idea. Specially to hunt beefy tanks or dangerous snipers. The problem is some should be tweaked/nerfed. Their stats arenā€™t on pair with other heroes except s4s too.

By harming newer players Iā€™m not even talking about 5 star heroes.

Iā€™m referring specifically to GF and Jackal, which are essential to getting higher Titan scores for green and purple titans.

FYI, These balance changes are arrived to Beta about these heroes:

13 Likes

It is a grind to get & level up heroesā€¦ as I have said, the CE being there is no guarantee to get those heroes.

I got GF in my first Teltoc (3rd month of play)ā€¦ then after 6 months got Jackalā€¦
&
I managed without him till thenā€¦

Since titan hits are a collective play, I am sure new players would also enjoy regular play / raids with these new heroes who seem to be interesting with their DD / AD specialsā€¦
&
can gradually collect elemental DD heroesā€¦

Falineā€™s mana slow can apply to more than one hero if two or three of those hit are equally fast.

4 Likes

IMO:
Dā€™andre and Rigard-C are the best 4* healers by a pretty wide margin. There are many defense or elemental defense reducer 4*s that Dā€™andre flips well and with +24% mana boost he will be essential fo V.fast tourneys making all offense heroes 2-match instead of 3-match after first fire. Forgot to check against Mistā€™s SS def down.

Candy with Gramps for v.fast 3* events will be incredible, providing the massive heal to complement the revive and mana gain (again 2-match instead of 3-match).

Those are the ones Iā€™d realistically hope to draw from this event.

Marcel leaves a lot to be desired. Not many popular tournament 4*ā€™s do attack reduction so his secondary effect isnā€™t as useful as Dā€™andre. Not seeing a place for him in my team.

Update 5/12: Marcel has been upped in damage to 300% x 3 and added -34% defense for 3 turns to targets. Now is a must-have and can play well in the 5* arena if heavily emblemed.

Eichbelborg is ok. Hits hard but lacks control.

Emilio might be OP on offense if you already have Gravemaker you trigger status ailment protection and healing that basically get 4 free moves in exchange for less burn damage. Youā€™d have to have a pretty poor board to lose.

5/12 Update: Emilioā€™s burn has been weakened significantly and non-dispellable part of status ailment block removed. Still good, maybe better than grazul but but not as good as Vanda or Garnet IMO.

Faline seems solid. Sheā€™s manageable to go against if you arrange your team so multiple heroes are not affected by the mana slow (basically mana stop) but still hits really hard.

Theobald needed to be average speed for offensive use. He is perhaps the new top blue tank in the game though. More devastating than Krampus if he goes off.

Eiora and Fluffy remind me of Uraeusā€™ mechanic except the punishment for having minions is instantaneous and less recoverable. But Uraeus has some resistances and elemental link so there are small pros and cons to each. Solid hero(s)

And Zuriā€¦ is ok. I could see her as a possibly annoying flank to purple tank like Freya but low HP minions are a liability these days.

Bobo is like Bertila. Who I still have at 1/1. Will be devastating at v.fast. But that seems like the primary use.

5/12 Update: the -60% defense and attack will make him very good for green titans and probably Iā€™d level him now.

3 Likes

Iā€™d use Gullinbursti over Dā€™Andre in a very fast tourney. I do like your argument for increase mana speed.

Is there a need for emilio to hv 3 turns immunity
And undispellable
All at v fast speed?

All his peers grazul vanda garnet only has it at 2 turns.

He will have the immunity buff on all the time!

Yep definitively needs to be nerf hard by reducing the turns to 2 and make it dispelable

It only work if enemy has burn so you need to fire him twice OR have gravemaker and sacrifice his burn to the weaker from Emilio for me he is well balanced. Remeber that his dmg is so little that burn is like 80 per turn something similiar to bera dot from minions.

1 Like

Looking at Emilio I would ALMOST describe his as a healer. As soon as he casts on a burning opponent the HoT kicks in and at Very Fast mana should then be fairly constant. This also means the protection should be in effect much more than not during the match.

The damage is more of a nice extra and EXACTLY as @Grajek said, similar to Beraā€™s minions. They add up eventually but are not what put you in danger immediately. Would almost feel bad to match with GM as @Dorkus suggests (because GMā€™s burn is very, very good and Emilioā€™s is very weak) but it does trigger the healing and a better (albeit weak) burn. I suppose that after GM fires 1st the first time you always fire GM second afterwards to be sure the stronger burn is on three opponents.

Next month? Raiding is going to be challenging. S4 heroes are making an impact already, some of these will make for wicked teams.
Looking forward to it in spite of expecting a lower raid win ratio.

2 Likes

just reading the changes, Faline will probably be the one to pull, alongside Emilio. Zuri also looks nice. Whacker, will be fun in 3* buff tourney

seria bueno que agreguen las imagenes de los heroes

Costumes for Leonidas and Mariana mitigate to some extent (accepting that it is harder to pull a 5* hero than a 4* hero you do at least get more frequent options).

1 Like