šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Starfall Circus Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v38]

Sorry, hold on while I (a player like yourself) wave my magic wand to fix itā€¦

*waves wand*

There; better?

Seriously tho, Iā€™m just a player. Have the same amount of input & sway of game designers / decision making as you do.

3 Likes

1% for trainer heroesā€¦what is this joke of an update? You might as well donā€™t put trainer heroes in the portal to begin with. Are you kidding me, a feeder whose purpose is to be fed away eventually is just as rare as premium heroes. Great, pander to the naysayers. I hope all people who complained about trainer heroes got all 10 epic trainers in their 10 pulls. That would be ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  hilarious

1 Like

There is a magical portal that already exists out there called the costumes portal. If they want pull the classics, pull from there. Settle for more, donā€™t settle for less

3 Likes

I think when Fenrir was in beta a lot of people were rioting and saying he was OP. He indeed sounds like too much when you first read it but once in live game he turned into one of the worst s4 legendaries.

1 Like

And of course he was the first s3 5* I got, and the only one I got twice. He lurks at 3.70 and comes out for specific jobs like war cleanup and early stages of Ninja Tower. Heā€™s fun, but definitely not the most useful.

As for the trainer change, Iā€™m disappointed that the complaints were given traction. Itā€™s all very well to say that itā€™s all very well for me, with my 2.5 year old roster, not to need s1 rares, but they still constitute over 50% of all the fillers. Plenty to make new players happy still. Or avoid these (currently) twice a year events and use your gems in other portals, likeā€¦ well, all of them really. If you still need rares itā€™s unlikely that youā€™d be in a position to make optimum use of the more niche heroes - and frankly youā€™re probably at least as well off with what comes out of Avalon as any of the League of Villains. To be fair the killer clowns are probably going to be better. Not everything in the game needs to suit every player equally. And epic trainer heroes suited me very well. Would have liked more but understand I canā€™t have 'em, because the game is not built exclusively for me, moreā€™s the pity.

Oh, and just in case it hasnā€™t been said enough times already: trainers are replacing filler slots, not event heroes. You would be getting a 3* trainer hero only where you would otherwise be getting a s1 3*. They are not in any way robbing you of a chance (pitiful though it already is) of getting the good stuff.

2 Likes

Yes I agree and Iā€™m in the same boat with you, because Iā€™m not new player.
And Iā€™m personaly even if Iā€™m new player, I also doesnā€™t like that chage.
You can see it by your self in this thread: Trainer Heroes in Event Portals ā€“ Thoughts and Discussions
I said some (not many) of member, complaints loudy about small chance to get 4* classic heroes instead of Trainer.

Now with such statistics, I will surely get mad when I will pull a 4* trainer hero, since you have the same odds to get one than to get one 5* hero from the event. lol

1 Like

Honestly?

Reduced 4* trainer odds because PLAYERS asked?
images (1)

When did they changed something we asked for last time? Maybe in 2018? Or when Alberichā€™s mana boost was nerfed ages ago?

They reduced it because you know what. Even if some players complained that doesnā€™t make any sense. They did because of the profits.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve said a long time ago, nobody comes to these portals and wish to get S1 heroes. (On a side note. The word ā€˜S1ā€™ feels so dirty right now, I always cringe when writing that) A S1 4 star is basically a 3.5 star at this point and getting a S1 outside of costumes is not a good thing in this current age.
The only players that ā€˜thinkā€™ getting trainers in the portal is a bad thing are completely new players or new f2p who have no idea what heroes are good or not and they just want any hero out there. These are the people the devs pander to.

7 Likes

Yeah, we all know whoā€™s behind this.
I donā€™t mean to say that directly to you and put the blame on you. Itā€™s just that i quoted it :sweat_smile::joy:
They keep grinding money by making this kind of excuse like New Player want to have a chance to get Classic Heroes. (Hey you can get it on any other event like S2/S3/S4/Ninja/Travern/Costume or even your Training Camp)
This kind of event is like 2 times a year, and yet even the chance of getting Epic Event Heroes are getting slimmer now with Trainer Heroes and higher chance for 4 star Classic Heroes. Unlike S2 / S3 / S4 which is monthly event.

Just hope they know and consider it.

This is incorrect. Odds of four star event hero are the same as any other challenge event.

2 Likes

Sorry but when will be a new event ?

June

2 Likes

I mean worst is a strong opinion. Heā€™s still good. Just works a little different.

Also Iā€™m aware youā€™ve walked away from the game so you might not care anymore anyways :joy:

1 Like

Wingardium Sarcasmosa!

2 Likes

Why more heroes? This year, there have already been 2 new groups pulled in, Villains and Underwild. I am still levelling my previous seasons, surely there has to be a better way for SG to progress the game. I feel that if they are going to keep pulling in new groups of heroes, they should figure a way of speeding up the levelling and ascension of others.
I have an idea, how about an event that rewards trainer heroes, or putting trainer heroes in the summoning rotations?? Simple.

4 Likes

Agree completely, what keeps me from going in on a lot of these portals is the lack of accession mats that are dropping. When they are nerfing Telly/Vela into the ground there seemed to be an uptick in mats to get people away from Telly. I think Iā€™ve gotten 3 legendary mats from random pulls so far this year, excluding quests. Whatā€™s the point of trying to pull heroes when I wonā€™t be able to level them up for 4-6 months? I get the idea of limited time pulls but Iā€™m not going crazy on these portals if I donā€™t have the mats.
Outside of the stats, I donā€™t see a big need to do a ton of pulls for these heroes.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Trainer Heroes in Event Portals ā€“ Thoughts and Discussions

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trainer Heroes in Event Portals ā€“ Thoughts and Discussions

This topic is supposed to be about starfall heroes, why has it turned into some whining about trainers? There is already a topic for that.

3 Likes