šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New "Starfall Circus" Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V38]

Manā€¦I donā€™t know if I can hold my gens that long. I have an itchy trigger finger

Any ETA on this event ? June, July? I think i read about summer somewhere.

It is under testing in Version 38 while Version 37 is not released yet.
So I would say June if we have 1 version release per month, but this is just a guess from me.

There is no official information about it.

4 Likes

From that sneak peek picture they look kind of nasty. They may be the next big thing but Iā€™m not sure I want those leering at me every time I open the roster page. As if Buddy wasnā€™t bad enough.

1 Like

I feel like just because it reflects a color doesnā€™t make it completely worthless to bring that color. They still gain mana donā€™t they? So a defensive unit like Sif could still prove useful as long as you are careful with matches and keep her healed. Same with any other defensive color. At least, thatā€™s how I imagine it.

agreeā€¦ though one has to watch out for unexpected tile cascades in the reflected color! I learned that the hard way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, happened to me before as well, but so few and far between I kind of just treat it as a rare risk. On color reflect if you absolutely want to bring that color you can just use it for your healer or some other defensive support where the special doesnā€™t hit the enemy. And itā€™s not like every unit is color reflectā€¦so.

This is a tier lower than ninja tower in terms of artificial difficulty.

Seems like itā€™s going to be fun, canā€™t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would be good to get a definitive launch date for this oneā€¦

League of Villians were first tested in December and the first event is occured in February.

Based on the above as this is event is first tested in April I GUESS we will have it in June (exactly between 10 - 14) instead of Avalon, which will held 1 month later because of this.

Iā€™ve been waiting for Avalon, I want to try my luck at Black Knight and maybe LotL. But I think I do like the heroes from this event more, especially since thereā€™s more of them that I want.

June is going to be a tough month for me with the nice HOTM, Avalon, and Atlantis. Iā€™ve been saving for June Atlantis because I want Seshat and Ursena, thatā€™ll probably be the last pull I do for Atlantis (until those costumes come out of course :roll_eyes:)

Yea this new event looks very interesting. Definitely gonna take a different play style to complete.

I gave you the like back then but now I think it should be a little more precise. It should be for replay of a level already completed. As a lot of player have to try several times before being able to finish the upper levels.

1 Like

Beta Update ā€“ V38.2

• Changed the avatar for legendary from Theobald to Eoria

• Changed some wave bosses/ enemies
    (Havenā€™t updated this in OP yet, will try to get to it after AR finishes)

3 Likes

@Guvnor itā€™s Eiora, not Faline.

1 Like

Thanks, had it right in OP update just was looking at different card when typing down here.

1 Like

Any news yet in if this is a July or a June release?

2 Likes

I asked staff and the plan currently is for Starfall to be in June 2021.

15 Likes

Iā€™ll start saving Summon Tokens / coins now then ! :rofl: :+1:

1 Like