đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Springvale Heroes & Springvale Family (formerly Easter Family) [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

I’m really hoping for July’s HoTM release in beta before springvale ends.

To see whether its worth saving EHTs for sand empire

3 Likes

After Sir Roostley’s -20% atk down for 3 turns, as an average hero it will take at least 3 turns ( 9+ tiles) to charge him up again so it won’t affect him at all, right? He’d still have his 280% damage.

Plus, if you bring Poseidon and fire him off first, Sir Roostley’s special will be overwritten.

:thinking:

It will affect his tile damage during those turns you’re recharging his Special Skill, and in cases where you can charge him faster, like popping a Diamond, it could still be active when his Special Skill is ready again.

Poseidon protects against Mana debuffs, not Attack debuffs.

3 Likes

Is there any hero who protects against attk debuffs who would be useful in this situation?

Not specifically, but Grazul, Aeron, and Gazelle can protect against all debuffs; and Gazelle, Chameleon, and Snow White can all remove undispellable status effects.

1 Like

For all those who are asking, the end time is April 20, 2020 3:00 AM EST. :relaxed:

And JF’s debuff reversal?

but that’s not attack down, that’s def down.

1 Like

Oh oops, there I go again. Reading power shot this morning. Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

It would be cool if a “Little Ram” avatar would be added in the shop :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t wanna attack those little rams, they are adorable!

8 Likes

I searched the thread and did not see the answer to my question therein, but apologies if I missed it.

Does anyone know why the family bonus is capped at 3 Sprinvale family members? (That is, why doesn’t a fourth or fifth increase the bonus?)

1 Like

Devs decided to limit the bonus to 20% atk, by having more family tiers the bonus would be lower for 3 heroes
 wich is the n° of the Springvale’s legendary heroes.

3 Likes

Now HERES a magic question, if paired with Jean Francois
and his special is active
when her defense down casts, will it be recast by JF into Defense UP?

THAT, would be really awesome
stupidly ridiculous
but might actually make me hate the nerfed JF less if he had someone who he could be turned into a powerful unit when paired.

Yeah it will reflect the defense down

Help please!

Hello. I am seeing the update
 but when clicking on the update it does not work
 + my screen is now showing no details when I am playing the ROW challenge
 just showing blank

1 Like

Hiya @ChrisLamb; hopefully this is fixed now but if it isn’t try the usual suspects of:
Force closing game
Restarting device
Clearing game cache.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: :rabbit: Offers Log & Discussion – Springvale 2021