🧪 Early Information on New Springvale Gameplay & Rewards [Part of The Beta Beat V28]

No it’s like last time, you can complete whichever difficulty you want first. You can skip straight to advanced if you really want.

I’m not withholding the advanced rewards for any reason, I’m still working on adding the info in. It’s just easier for us to add it in bits, rather than add it all at once – easier to check and easier to review.

7 Likes

I’m always impressed with how much work you and @zephyr1 put into all this for the rest of us. Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you very much.

The flag requirements for normal mode are the same as I was guessing. Thus total world energy cost should be 402 (versus 386 fir the old version of the event). Thus, I think that the duration of the event will not change.

2 Likes

And now I’ve added the advanced rewards :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It is very nice to see emblems as rewards.

5 Likes

2 EHT and 2 shields? That’s significantly better than it was, I’m happy.

5 Likes

I have to say im totally pleased with the rewards for each difficulty ! Great advance SG . Now the seasonal events are more interesting than ever .

Good work

1 Like

I see only 1 Epic Hero token as a reward + 1 Epic troop token.

advanced 15 and normal 20

1 Like

Thanks, I have spotted only the normal 20 :slight_smile:

Thanks for the updates, any indication yet of when the event will actually be?

The event always starts before and ends after Easter.

Easter was April 21st 2019 last year, and Springvale started April 15.

This year, Easter is April 12th. So Springvale will likely start a week before, give or take.

5 Likes

I hoped they would add the food and iron bundles to drops such as seasonal ladders, would be cool.

Sad to see such standard items limited to PoV only. I hope these are going to drop elsewhere also, and this would be a good place to start.

2 Likes

Agreed. And thanks for raising the font size on the rewards that matter. Makes this much more scannable.

1 Like

So, since I didn’t see it laid out plainly anywhere yet:

Old Springvale normal: 123
Old SV advanced: 263
Total: 386

New SV easy: 78
New SV normal: 134
New SV advanced: 194
Total: 402

That’s not bad at all.

9 Likes

An official sneak peek has been posted:

10 Likes

how long will it last? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I believe Springvale 2019 lasted 2 weeks. I would expect comparable.

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet:

3 Likes

What do you think is maxed Crazy Rainbow team (C. Rigard, C.Melendor, Boril, Boldtusk, Wu Kong) will be able to finish all new Springvale?

I can finish costume event with this team)

2 Likes