🧪 Early Information on New Season of Love Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v55]

The artwork on these heroes is extremely unappealing. It’s very childish and is not up to the standards of what has been released so far. I hope they consider a complete rework, doubt that will happen, but there are only 5 to fix.

Oh gosh, how can they go from beautiful rabbit/handsome tiger to what I presume are lame caricatures within a month? Beautiful heroes means not good skills (the only reason why they’re relevant are their passives) and ugly heroes means stronger skills

Thanks, and BOO! sad face

1 Like

I have not seen the art yet but was expecting it to be bad. Purely based on the event name.

I want a Dia de Los Meurtos portal 2 day event.

1 Like

I hope designer could consider redesign Voluptas:

1. to heal all allies and cleans their fiends
    Or
  2. maintain the initial skills, but with additional buff to the caster and nearby allies.

Thanks

1 Like

Not necessarily. Unless I’m mistaken, after the lowest HP heals, it may not remain as the lowest HP and if so, the next one will get the next 20% and so on.

1 Like

That’s just as good. Of course, giving 20% mana would be so much better. :rofl::joy:

Beta Balance update:

• Cupido
    • Mana speed is changed to Average from Fast.
    • Some wording changes on the second skill.
4 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: so fast this nerf.

Doesn’t bode well for Hippo now.

2 Likes

That’s what Beta is supposed to. Try to balance the heroes before releasing (if they listen to the testers)

But it’s really a quick nerf. Let’s hope that this is the pattern (adjust before releasing)

2 Likes

360% to three at fast? She will slay at events

3 Likes

It may already be a known thing, but I wonder how this works on the trash mobs enemies without a mana bar - will they count as having no mana and therefore receive the full 360%?

Technically they have no mana, so I assume it’s 360%

2 Likes

I would hope so, but with e.g. Faline, she reduces mana gen for hit target with fastest mana speed. If she hits a boss and two monsters without mana, the two without mana get the mana gen debuff. So if, according to the game, not having a mana speed means they are technically a faster mana speed than vf, then who knows how this is determined …

it will be great pair with last month HOTM that drain mana👌

Once you put it out into the universe…it will happen. :laughing:

That’s Whats gonna happen. We never let the bosses gain some mana

lol first 2 5* are complete garbage and then phthonus is godslayer hahahaha