đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v46,v47]

@PlayForFun thanks for your great work. I found typos and I think a special skill is missing some text:

I think the special skills misses some kind of text → who gets minions

Skill: Summon Sand Golems

• Sand Golem Minion has 14% HP and 18% attack inherited from the caster. Each time the Sand Holem Minion is attacked by normal attacks or Special Skills, the attacker gets the following status ailment:
    • The target receives 282 Sand damage over 3 turns.
  • All allies get +30% defense for 3 turns.

Khafre → Mana Speed: Sow

Ptolemy → Family: Wolf

Just wanted to let you know, no offense at all =)

Cheers

3 Likes

Back on topic, all the 4* except the blue seems pretty good.
About Ahhotep, does the mana boost trigger if the target is killed by the special? Or It acts like a debuff, so it’s even cleansable?

I really like Junaid, hope I’ll get him during the first S5 month.

1 Like

my favorite is ptolemy

azmia seems good against red AOE’s

OMG
. all 3 stars are worth ascending

1 Like

Family bonuses:
I like when you get a bonus for one hero because in many cases I won’t have multiple heroes of the same family.
These don’t necessarily seem like the best family bonuses, but they’ll cause some frustration.
10 or 20% chance from Sun family to cause blind will certainly trigger the “are odds fake” thread. I do like the conditional for killing an enemy.
However, this seems like solid additions to defense teams. If the enemy has two season 5 heroes and they kill one of your heroes, 100% chance of bonus being applied. That seems like a huge benefit to a fight that already seems to be going a good way.

The family bonus will be nice on auto farming. You hit and kill one hero, grant the other DOT and watch them die too.

Does the Moon family overwrite other Defense downs? If so, that could be seen as a negative.

2 Likes

None of these 17 heroes can be found on the Sneak Peek poster.

4 Likes

Thx for the report. I have fixed it to Sun.

I have used the Clash of Knight hero topic as templete :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean no offense, i thought there are some heroes from Clash of Knights as well

Many thanks, im quite new to the forums
 and Im enjoying the contents

4 Likes

4 Star Thoughts:

Summary: Base skills are okay. You really have to play the odds on the passive skill. If it hits, it’s great. But it won’t hit every time and you can’t rely on it. More RNG will cause frustration.
I don’t feel the need to summon any of these. I’ll level them probably. But I don’t need them.

Ahhotep: meh? damage to target and nearby. 60% chance to deal 70% to all which will be minor. Dispel could work, but gotta play the odds.
The mana boost is probably the most exciting feature. Is +20 mana mean instant 20% mana or 20% boost to mana? The first will be nice. The second I don’t get too excited by on offense.
When I think about my Dark 4s, I generally think of Rigard, Sabina, Tiburtus, Ametrine for me. I don’t see where Ahhotep fits in.

Scoratek: a 4 star Jack. Low intial damage. Fiend damage won’t matter because it goes away so quickly. Bomb does nice damage, but this goes back to the Carol debate. The 70% chance to cast mana down is what gets me most excited. But I don’t feel the need to have Scoratek.

Junaid: a fast 4 star Anzogh sniper? That heal will be minimal, but could help a team at fast speed. Solid 4 star sniper. 50% chance to cast mana down on top of it. I’d level him if I get him and would expect to use him. I’ll have to do some math to see if he does more damage than Marjana at 4/70.

Ptolemy: ugh I hate self and nearby healers. We have Kashhrek and Brynhild already in Nature. I guess you can play the odds here for the 60% chance to boost health for all and cleanse.

Azmia: more counterattack
yawn. I guess it can go up to 150% and comes with potential to heal which makes her a better tank in four star tournaments.

6 Likes

So wait, can Khonshu cast 5 times by killing the first 4 targets in a single round? That seems rather good at any speed.

Add in the passive, and a full charge can be a TPK no problem.

2 Likes

3 star thoughts:

Summary: Some similar heroes to 3 stars we already have. Similar to other heroes, you gotta play the odds on the passives.

Rekhetre: another 3 star healer and with boosted health it’s nice. The extra defense against dark could helps to counter. Is 100 HP per turn too slow? I already have Candy so I’m not in a rush here.

Aqeela: Dark is getting super OP in rare. Maeve was a top hero. Then Treevil. Is there room for Aqeela? A 3 star dodger definitely adds something to the rare arena. A must have.

Waqas:
Would I use Waqas over Sudri? Probably not. Max health reduciton after damage helps in the long game.

Faz:
I already use Grevle for boosted health. Adding cleanse and ailment prevention will make for an alternative that I’ll use. How many turns does this last?

Jarif: Solid hit to one at average speed. The buff prevention and damage for each attempt can make for a solid counter. I could see him against Gunnar tanks flanked by C.Hawkmoon. There are quite a few buffs there. I’ll use.

7 Likes

I like that we’re getting a Fire EDD version of Athena. What’s the cap on this one?

2 and 3 are fixed.

The first is a typo by Staff. It is already reported to them as a bug.
(The minions are summoned to all allies.)

Once they fix it, then I will update the OP.

3 Likes

Also:
There are a total of eight (17) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for a new Alliance Quest called “Clash of Knights”.

Where can we see the images of these new heroes, in the beta version? Is there any page to view? I’m curious about their appearance.

1 Like

Thx, I am fixing this too

2 Likes

Overall I am most impressed by the 3* heroes. At least comparing with S4.

3 Likes

That’s under NDA. You’ll have to go scour discord/line groups if you want to see that.

1 Like

Initial read = The REAL deal seems the PASSIVE !!

AND

All heroes have PASSIVE :+1:

5 Likes