šŸ§Ŗ Early information on New Season 3 (Valhalla) Hero -- Salmon Loki (again)

Wait, is this legit!? They bringing the Salami back!?

I seriously cant believe this is true. Why the heck would you bring a new hero 6-7 months after Valhalla is over. And a hero that really SUCKS BIG TIME.
Who would even summon again? I would break my phone if I pulled this Salmon hero.
Come SG on get it together and just make the game fun again.

4 Likes

For some reason I really want this fish.

3 Likes

I wonder if Salmon Loki is just going to be a default testing hero until they get the design of a different hero.

Iā€™m only saying this because of Bera. Maybe weā€™ll see this change again? Maybes itā€™s easy to change Salmon Lokiā€™s skill while the hero is built rather than building a new hero first?

4 Likes

I think i would give gems just not to see this hero. Bad special.

1 Like

Beta Update:

Salmon Loki changes:

• Class changed from Monk to Druid
  • Realm change from Vanahei mto Niflheim
  • Direct damage increased from 195% to 225%

So as I can not edit @Guvnor 's post here is how the hero card looks now:

Salmon Loki Beta Info & Stats (Extremely Likely to Change)

Power: 788

Attack: 745
Defense: 751
HP: 1376

Element: Dark :new_moon: (Purple)

Class: Monk Druid
Family: Vanaheim Niflheim

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Tricksterā€™s Transformation

• Deals 195% 225% damage to all Holy enemies.
    All enemies change their element every turn for 3 turns. For 2 turns element is changed to a random different element, and on the last turn element is changed to the original element. Deals 126 damage to Holy enemeis each turn.
7 Likes

So you stick him, Norns and Chameleon together to make sure all characters pass through a holy phase and get the damageā€¦ bring Ursena alongā€¦ thatā€™s about as far as my imagination goes at this point.

4 Likes

Initial damage needs be to all enemies to make this hero somewhat useful.

2 Likes

You just need to bring heroes that can deal extra damage to certain elements. Like for gravemaker, you will hope the enemies turn into green to maximise his damage.

1 Like

Ah yes, that makes sense.

Iā€™m thinking, then, this is a deliberate novelty hero with very niche use to amuse players who have it all, did it all, and are getting bored with running cookie-cutter ā€œbestā€ teams. It would be a fascinating challenge for those with their brains switched on. Sadly this excludes me.

1 Like

He requires a lot of timing and advance tactics to work like for example with mitsy and ursenaā€™s shield. Now every hero outside of blue and yellow has the potential to have their attacking specials backfiring and getting reflected.
Heā€™s fun as a novelty hero but not conventionally applicable. His DOT needs to be way more for him to be viable

1 Like

And luck. So much luck.

Iā€™ll not pull when heā€™s featured.

I honestly wonā€™t mind it if I pull him. Itā€™s not the end of the world because Iā€™m one of those people that can just think of barely functioning combinations that works incredibly well on paper, but not practical on application. He fits that niche for me. But I wonā€™t be wasting feeders and ultimately tabards on him until they buff that damage

1 Like

Iā€™ll update these ones tomorrow morning thanks :kiss:

3 Likes

Thank you @Guvnor ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still not even close to have some use in pvp.
Cā€™mon guys

Next month s3 ( Salmon Loki. Odin N Rataskor )
we hope get Odih. Thenā€¦ booomm. Salmon loki. Lol.

3 Likes

They better iron out salmon by then, he is clearly not ready yet. But I will still pull, only because I want Odin

Even if they make Salmon Loki until 250% Iā€™m still not buying it.
Sorry to say. Worst S3 Hero.

1 Like

Iā€™m hard pressed to think of a 5 thatā€™s worse, period. Thoth is better. Norns is way better. Iā€™d take Obakan over this.

4 Likes