🧪 Early information on new Santa's Challenge hero -- Mr. Pengi

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the new Santa’s Challenge hero: Mr Pengi_

All Information from Beta is Subject to Change!

Don’t get attached

Details from beta, especially brand-new beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.

Mr. Pengi Beta Info & Stats (Extremely Likely to Change)

Power: 821

Attack: 803
Defense: 780
HP: 1404

Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Class: Druid
Family: Winter

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Herring Blaster

• Deals 400% 450% damage to the target
  • Deals an additional 170% 130% damage to as many random enemies as there are Minions owned by allies. The damage is reduced on each concesutive hits.
  • All hit targets receive 132 Frost damage over 3 turns.
  • Summons an Elf minion for the caster and nearby allies with 10% HP and 10% attack inherited from the caster.

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see the master #beta-beat thread:

11 Likes

Wow. If you’ve got a couple of minion summoners, Mr. Pengi could be brutal!

2 Likes

good heavens, I want one.

Of course, the fact that I want one probably means I won’t get one.

14 Likes

Still no yellow or purple xmas hero. I was hoping they might create a Scrooge if they were going to bring in someone new

10 Likes

Thx, I have fixed it.

1 Like

We can max at 15 minions (5 heroes x 3 minions each). Will he really damage enemies 15 times? Or can you only hit each target once?
If you kill an enemy, does the chain stop, or does it always go all the way to the number of minions?

400% damage with 132 frost damage over 3 turns and a 10% minion reminds me of Seshat. Frost damage is nice becuase it doesn’t overwrite other more common DoT. But the additional hits per minion is where he’ll Pengi will shine.

Definitely good synergy to use with other minion summoners and Christmas heroes.

1 Like

I’ll wait until next year, no sense in pulling him until after his costume is available.

21 Likes

Maybe unpopular opinion but that frost damage is literally nothing. Why is that even a thing?

it say mr pengy and before stats its say Balbar

Thx, I have fixed it.

1 Like

The max additional damage is 5x170%, right? 5 For total enemies on raid/war.

Aunque el héroe pegué bien y sea rápido toca volver a esperar a que este su traje saludoa

Although the hero hit well and is fast, it’s time to wait again for his suit to greet

@Frans3000 From my understanding, the additional hits is per each minion you have, for a total of 15 random attacks, but each hit is weaker than the previous one. As to how much weaker, I don’t know

1 Like

If a taunt is active, will all the additional hits hit the hero with taunt?

I thought so at first, but isn’t that too big if he attack 15 times at maximum with that attack stats and percentage.

@PlayForFun For Mr. Pengi, is the 170% per minion, or per enemy?

4 Likes

170% is the first hit, and each hit damage is decreasing…
After about 10 hits the damage dealt reached 1 for me on Season 1 province 15 stage 5 boss level.
But the total damage dealt was about 4000 points before that.
Including the main 400% damage.
An enemy can be hit multiple times

12 Likes

I also wonder if Mr Pengi will be available as an avatar this year

We haven’t received the Santa event itself.
So I can not check this for you at the moment.

3 Likes

I was hoping his name to be Mr. greed

4 Likes