šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Santa's Booster - Battle Bonus and Stage Gift [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

I think the difference in Diablo Immortal is there was loot you could reaaly only get by paying for the loot boxes (eg legendary gems).

Here, everything is otherwise obtainable - although itā€™s a hell of a grind. Also, the free rewards are the same as ever, this just adds more. Diablo Immortal was also paywalling stuff that was free loot in previous games, especially Diablo 3.

So I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s the same. What they did to Diablo was simply horrendous. But the simple concept of tying completion loot to payment is the same and I donā€™t like that. Psychologically, itā€™s harder to ignore when you feel like youā€™ve already earned it and thatā€™s kinda immoral and predatory.

2 Likes

Well Zynga is from Statesā€¦ And they are the ones behind the curtains for every action SG makes

3 Likes

Aha, I see - thank you very much for sharing your insight, I greatly appreciate it :100:

I very much agree, it does feel predatory. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

Iā€™d be a buyer at 15, maybe 20 if I was in a really good mood.

EDIT:

LOL!!! just realized itā€™s another PAY TO GET!!!

WTFā€¦ thanks a lot again - pay money to get tokens and summons some dawas and tuck

Thanks, but no thanks - Iā€™ll summon them for free

Added:
In other games you can see such even rewards for freeā€¦

2 Likes

10 or 15 USD is acceptable. If higher, i mostly likely will not buy itā€¦

Same here. 20 characters.

Pretty certain the price will be similar to Phoenix Vip ($30-35)

Perhapsā€¦ But definitely not worth it for me then.

a brazen new offer i see, but par for the course with this game now, so im not surprised theyā€™d try something like this!

Agreedā€¦ Since its christmas, it shouldnt be more than a range of 10-15 eur, closer to POW value :slight_smile:

I donā€™t like the wordingā€¦ You can getā€¦ It makes it sound like we will get all axes and 1% get something good.

2 Likes

I agree, went here to check. WILL get is much better and makes the offer worth considering.
16 pulls + lots of good stuff for equivalent to 12 $

1 Like

$11.99 US. Hmm, may buy this.

Can someone post loot?

It is in the OP (if it is unchanged since Beta).

1 Like

Thank you! Didnā€™t know if it was the same or guaranteed loot

And also if you click on the Stage Gift in the offer, then you can see these:

• 1x Master Trainer 4*
  • 2* Master Trainer 3*
  • 4* Master Trainer 3*
  • 10x EHT
  • 3x ETT
  • 100x Dunes Coin
  • 200x Covenant Coin
  • 200x Super Elemental Coin
  • 70x Loot Ticket
  • 1x Mysterious Tonic
  • 1x Trap Tools
  • 10x Axe Attack
2 Likes

Incredible how they created an offer to let people finish this outdated event faster just because itā€™s boring already after 4 years being exactly the same.

Why update the gameplay when you can make people pay for finishing it faster because itā€™s so boring, right???

1 Like

I went through this offer.

click here for my post

2 Likes