🧪 Early Information on New Sand Empire Hero & Family [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the New Sand Empire Hero & Sand Empire Family.

For information and discussion on Sand Empire GAMEPLAY & REWARDS please see: 🧪 Early Information on New Sand Empire Gameplay & Rewards [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

New Sand Empire Hero

NOTE: This new Hero is in addition to the existing Sand Empire Heroes: Yunan, Rana, Gafar, Jabbar, Arman, and Hisan.

Roc – 5* – :sun_with_face: Holy

Click for Beta Information (extremely likely to change)

Roc Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*

Attack: 762
Defense: 739
HP: 1361

Class: Barbarian
Family: Sand Empire
Element: Holy/Yellow

Mana Speed: Fast Average

Special Skill: Sand Cyclone

• All enemies receive 366 306 damage over 3 turns.
  • All enemies get -50% decrease for any healing received for 2 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
  • Dispels status ailments from all allies.

New Sand Empire Family

All new and existing Sand Empire Heroes are now members of the Sand Empire Family.

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same Family in battle.

Bonus for 2/3 Heroes: +10%/+20% defense

Sand Empire Seasonal Summon

Appearance Rates

Click for OLD Sand Empire Appearance Rates, for comparison

OLD 2019 Sand Empire Appearance Rates

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 1.0%

Seasonal Heroes

• Rare Seasonal Hero: 14.2%
  • Epic Seasonal Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Seasonal Hero: 1.5%

BONUS DRAW

Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning

The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.

Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.

That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.

You’ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens.

Summon Costs

• Single: Epic Hero Token or 300 Gems
  • 10x: 2600 Gems

Analysis of Summon Appearance Rates

This table shows the cumulative probability of different Summon events, based on a total number of Summons (1x, 10x, 30x, 100x, 500x, 1500x)

Please note that NO occurrence is ever actually 100%; the 100% entries in the table below indicate cumulative probabilities sufficiently close to 100% that they are expressed as such for simplicity. All other numbers are rounded to the nearest 0.1%.

Occurence 1x 10x 30x 100x 500x 1500x
Get At Least 1 Season 1 Hero 78.6% 100% 100% 100% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 Sand Empire Hero 21.4% 91.0% 99.9% 100% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 5* (excluding HOTM Bonus Draw) 2.5% 22.4% 53.2% 92.0% 99.9% 100%
Get At Least 1 Sand Empire 5* 1.5% 14.0% 36.5% 77.9% 99.9% 100%
Get At Least 1 of a Particular Sand Empire 5* 0.5% 4.9% 14.0% 39.4% 91.8% 99.3%
Get At Least 1 Sand Empire 4* 5.7% 44.4% 82.8% 99.7% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 of a Particular Sand Empire 4* 2.85% 25.0% 58.0% 94.5% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 Sand Empire 3* 14.2% 78.4% 99.0% 100% 100% 100%
Get At Least 1 of a Particular Sand Empire 3* 7.1% 52.1% 89.0% 99.9% 100% 100%

Putting That in Perspective

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :one::zero: Summons, 776,000 of those players would NOT get a Sand Empire or Season 1 5* Hero

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :three::zero: Summons, 420,000 of those players would NOT get Gafar

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :one::zero::zero: Summons, 221,000 of those players would NOT get a Sand Empire 5* Hero

• :no_entry_sign: If 1 million players each did :five::zero::zero: Summons, 82,000 of those players would NOT get Roc

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

15 Likes

A yellow fast speed cleanser? Hmmm…

4 Likes

A fact that he gives Yunan 10% more def is interesting.

1 Like

I’d also be curious to know how it fits into the chess theme. All the pieces are covered, right?

A board? A checker? :rofl:

6 Likes

@zephyr1 for Easter event , heroes appearance was shared but for this one y that is not shared ? Any possibilities to share the hero appearance ? Thanks

Wow fast cleanser… but why yellow??? we need red!

Stats comparation with Rana:

Desc Roc Rana
ATK 762 735
DEF 739 710
HP 1361 1367

Wow,… and Rana is avarage. Roc fast hit all, DoT all, reduce heal all, and celanse all. :astonished:

13 Likes

you have khagan for red. what else do you need? they just buffed him to 320%…

/sarcasm

7 Likes

Ooh, fast Yellow cleanser. Considering I don’t have Vivica (yet, holding out hope), I’m tempted.

But then again, I don’t spend, and I already have Rana, and I don’t really like those odds…

Might give it a pass and save up for Fall or Winter. Though it would be different if I were a spender.

5 Likes

Maybe Zimkitha, @jinbatsu?

@ the topic: I missed the bishop when we will come to chess. Or did I miss something?

1 Like

I´m glad that i read /sarcasm at the last second. Was going for a angry reply … my friend! :smiley:

Back to topic: what a great hero!

@Ituri I do not have Zimkitha :man_shrugging: but this Seasonal 5* is also hard to get, so just let it be… lol :sweat_smile: :wink:

1 Like

one point of note is that for the family bonus it can be achieved by stacking two of the same colour five stars and other element two yellow one green. this allows for better use in a 3 two stack potentially.

However I have Telluria and despite the protest and petition online which I have seen I still think Telluria will be formidible after the nerf so I have little interest in Yunan. further if it turns out Telluria becomes utter trash scrap heap after the nerf then I have little interest in spending money/gems pulling for another specific hero. Rana I always thought was good but nothing special and long term with the competition for monk class other monks I would hope to pull in future would get the emblems first.

I really like the looks of the Roc However he is Barbarian class and since I have a 17 emblemed Kagi, a gravemaker on the way to been maxed and a malosi also been on the way he would be waiting for an eternity for the emblems.

further puling 3 heros from the same family in a seasonal event with the odds stated where at least two of them are five stars is very unlikely though I did fluke it with epic hero tokens alone for the rabit family.

all this been considered I think I would rather save my gems for either the costume chamber or the vahalla summons.

I know I want victor bad and knowing their may be potentially another one or two very fast mana heros added to the halloween event I think I will be saving my epic hero tokens for that.

so it does not look like I will get any of these heros because whilst they look alright I think as a cheap to play player My resources are better justified elsewhere.

1 Like

You mean like Zim?

I Think people are, once again, overlooking the FAST to All DoT boat. Clarissa, Roc, GM, Vela supporting your tank of choice…two Fast and two VF dots (two against All) with extra against Holy, Nature, Fire.

18 Likes

no worries :)…

Perfect FAST Telluria counter. But again Holy)

2 Likes

yall focusing on the cleansing but I see an aoe dot.

I wish I had luck at getting any of these heroes but you could build some really cool aoe dot teams now with clarissa, vela, gravemaker, roc and yunnan at tank.

attacking teams would need to be stacked with grazul, zimka, and maybe a couple other cleansers.

1 Like

Then the DOT team with a telluria tank is complete. While this new hero is a great counter to telluria, although red is preferable, he is a perfect yellow for the DOT team barring any limitations on emblems being in conflict with gm unless jf is used instead.

I hope to get him even with limited eht i have right now.

2 Likes

Isn’t Gafar the Bishop?

3 Likes

Only one new hero? Good. Doesn’t dilute my chances for Yunan too much.

Your odds for getting Yunan actually went up. Last year it was a 0.3% chance per pull (0.6% for an event 5 star, with 2 available). This year it’s a 0.5% chance (1.5% for an event 5 star, with 3 available).

3 Likes