đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Sanctuary of Gargoyles Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v48]

El Duke (which I will be calling him that from now on because El Duke just sounds so much epic) only sounds broken because there is no direct checks to stacks at the moment. Once a hero has the ability to cleanse negative stacks, he and heroes like skadi will be balanced

But this hero is fundamentally broken. I will dread the moment I face him in war as tank. He will be nightmare to face if your board is not good.
This hero can also totally shut down Esme, a hero who’s entire speciality is to remove fiends. Which is just laughable

I think if you have a Hero like Garzul, then it will prevent this ailment on your heroes, but I will test it.

1 Like

Of course you can, but what if you don’t?

Bring two healers (or two Esme) and pray.
But I agree every 5 star hero has OP aspect.

Shouldn’t be praying like that. So you have to bring 2 healers just for this hero? It just doesn’t seem right.

1 Like

We can still use heroes, where the passive resist Mindless attack and some hero classes can resist that too with a certain % chance.

Also Dodge, Taunt and Accurancy decrease etc
 heroes can be used too.

1 Like

@PlayForFun there is a typo in Passive: Gargoyle’s Stoneskin?? first 5 star drop first dmg to 1, second 2 times, third 3 times etc :thinking:

3 and 4 star heroes Passive: Gargoyle’s Stoneskin states 3 times, with version is correct? Live version on penolite and gillard passive work for 1 time only.

It is changing by hero mana speed:
Very Fast hero: 1 turn
Fast hero: 2 turns
Average hero: 3 turns
Slow hero: 4 turns

4 Likes

Initial thought. Those 4*s look amazing. Pity I’ll be gone soon so won’t be doing any more summons anywhere.

3 Likes

When are these supposed to come out? Good golly there’s a lot of portals

1 Like

As they used to say “a change is as good as a rest”.
But honestly I cant keep up anymore.
New strong heroes make the originals even more redundant
. It’s a shame. I have many originals fully levelled that I never play anymore.
I am currently in Beta test, trying this new bunch out. Some are very OP and I have said as much.
However, one of the 3* blue is just, well - pants. I think someone pressed the wrong buttons for its speed/damage lol

12 Likes

There are worse things
 like a locked and loaded Kalo, and dead Melia, Treevil, Grevle, heaven forbid a dead Franz.

Really are some powerful heroes and the one that fires dead specials is just massive.

Do everything right kill MN or Alfrike first then there specials get fired from the grave everyone gets resurrected and they end up firing again

3 Likes

Developers shouldn’t allow such heroes to exist.

And yet

4 Likes

Yep and at average speed too

Most of them are OP. I’ve openly said it in beta. Not mentioning those crazy passives and family bonus.

I’m sorry my dear people but it looks like it will only get worse. I’ve said here in there that gargoyles event would be nuts and Penolite and Gaillard were going to be buffed and guess what?!

Hehe. Prepare your pockets or your S1 heroes to deal with that BS

6 Likes

Seems like power screep keeps on rising.
Those 5* seems crazy to me.
Hohenwerf – correct me if iam wrong, but when you cast special on titan, he wont be able to cast single special after, right? At bloody battles, each cast means the end for single hero.
C’mon

Seeing this heroes, was nerfs for x-mas family really necessarily? Looks like joke now.

5 Likes

Gargoyles doing what Gargoyles are meant to do!

Initially designed to prevent water damage and the name is like Gurgle.

Also warding off evil spirits, pretty cool.

I always thought they look amazing in real life.

They won’t be nerfing much going forward or won’t until after the 2nd time the portal comes around like it did with the magic heroes

1 Like

The three stars are so underwelming. 3* are my only serious chance of pulling events heroes, i would have loved something more
 more.
On the other hand, they really went full berserk on the rest. Kalo and Goseck look like a nightmare. Hohenwerf, at fast, can singlehandedly change the outcome of a match and make every challenge events a joke. That’s insane. That a single special skill could decide the whole game (be it raid or war or pvp) shouldn’t be even thinkable.

3 Likes