šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Return to Morlovia Heroes and Passive [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

They could have nerfed Alucardā€™s speed to Fast.

2 Likes

Did they ever change a heroā€™s mana speed? Maybe once or twice but thatā€™s a really exceptionally rare phenomenon. They prefer to tweak the damage values and/or the status effect durations.

2 Likes

Itā€™s rare. Atomos was changed from slow to average back in the day when some balance was still out there. And that happened actually in game, not in beta.

3 Likes

Actually it happens at least once with Lewena.

Lewena, Atomos and Kalo are examples I can think of.

Bunny Jack Oā€™Hara from the Easter event ā€“ radically changed the speed of mana recruitment. From slow to fast. And the eldest ā€“ Master Lepus has increased the speed of mana recruitment from medium to fast. It was in March 2018.

5 Likes

I think Raffaele was very slow in beta.

1 Like

Yes, youā€™re right. In the beta version, it was really very slow. But the rabbits changed the speed already in the live game.

1 Like

Oh it happened more often than what I recalled. Itā€™s still rather rare among all the balance changes though.

More common in beta than in live game.

Since it needs EHT, Iā€™m gonna pull to get Ana-Belle, Frank and the green 3*.

Any 5 Iā€™ve got in the process will be a bonus

As mentioned above, the Bunnies got the speed change first

2 Likes

Think Anabelle will be on most wish lists. Lol

Snow White @ average
Heals too
Woah ! No brainer!

2 Likes

I think I will dust off my Victor C and give him emblems againā€¦ With this passive, he will become useful again. I want to combine him then with Khonshu and Sergei. All very fast. First EDD, then DD, then hit with Khonshuā€¦ Maybe throw in Rigard C for attack up and Franz for increased damageā€¦

is the portal in test aswell? is there featured heroes?

No, there are no portals to test for any of the events in the current Beta.
There is no Morlovia Quest either.

3 Likes

Will this event become harder like kalevala ?

1 Like

im betting on that, but its not shown on beta yet

2 Likes

Even with Alucardā€™s nerf, do we need a Very Fast speed hero healing up to 90%? We already have seen an average speed hero heal 65% to all

2 Likes

Agreed. Removing the heal and mana boost aspect would still make him a really good very fast hero. With the heal and mana aspects I think he should be at average speed. All of that at very fast makes him the next OP hero that everyone will be calling for nerfs on. Iā€™ve seen how this plays out, with $G and Zynga laughing their way to the bank and all their customers feeling violated when the nerf comes a week after the portal closes.

3 Likes