šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on NEW Rare & Epic Season 3 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat V29]

Itā€™s before it, Special Skills normally happen in the order written.

So itā€™s damage, then max health reduction, then elemental defense debuff applied.

Iā€™m not sure I understand the question, theyā€™re not related.

The damage is done as usual, and then the max health is also reduced by 75.

Does this mean we will soon see a 3* with counter attack?

Itā€™s quite possible, but more likely that Special Skill description was copied from other similar ones that say the same, regardless of intended future Heroes.

2 Likes

Then yes, heā€™s doing pretty substantial damage. I didnā€™t understand the mechanic. I thought the two were not connected. So say a hero with 1000 hp is hit: the max hp is reduced by 75 but the attack does, say 100 pts. Then they would be at 900, but could only be healed to 925. But it looks like a good hit for a fast hero if the two are effectively cumulative and I see why they changed it from very fast, as that would probably be too strong.

1 Like

You can target a Boril with that hero :slight_smile:
So it can bypass his counterattack :slight_smile:

1 Like

I should agree with this oneā€¦
Is this S1 hero?.. Like cā€™mon 481 hp for S3
Pepehands :sweat_smile::joy::joy::joy:

Probably she can be one of our 3* candidate with the lowest HP. Cause for sure S1 Costume 3* will have at least 500ish HP

This mean probably you can bypass share damage from Gunnar. Like Sniper class.
So farā€¦from now. Probably in the future with counterattack 3*

1 Like

But her defense and attack are both high. And if you pair her with grevle her max hp will be more in line with other 3s. (481 + 250 = 731).

1 Like

Almers change is fine, will still be amazing at fast. just hope thatā€™s the only nerf, but I get the feeling itā€™ll go average mana. hope Iā€™m wrong

Now everyone can have a sneak peak of some of these new heros.
They are already available in the new unlocked provincies as an enemy.

An-windr is the boss of 7/10.
Jott is the boss of 8/2

(This is how far I reached so far :slight_smile: )

1 Like

8/2 and 9/10 as wellā€¦

Only thing that irks me is the continuing lack of elemental variety in 3* healers. So many greens. Would be nice to have a complete set for raid tourneys and the early stages of the tavern quest.

4 Likes

Yeah but personally for me in offense she can be one shot by one sniper.

And I can just confirm that she is 3* hero with the lowest HP and itā€™s season 3 hero which tragic. (Once again just my opinion)
I would happy to meet her in 3* tournament in defense. Cause 3 tiles sure will kill her easily

Muggy is a 3* hero with lowest HP AFAIK.

Honestly I would be surprised if he would be kept that way. Still top tier 4* (considering Falcon is there as well and he is average, though he deals more damage, but who cares about damage with Falcon anyway?).

3 Likes

Weā€™re still missing a yellow and blue 3* healer from anywhere, right?

At least with Lady Woolerton and the one here we now have 2 yellow 4*s, completing the set.

But so, so many green healers at every level.

2 Likes

OMG thank you lolā€¦I actually searched Jott to ask Beta Testers to mention this lol
Past tense of ā€œCastā€ is ā€œCastā€

3 Likes

Absolutely. To me this was a reasonable nerf to a still great hero. Very excited for Almur!

Where is the attack bonus capped at? On the map in stage 7-10 An-Windr goes up from 22 to 282% attack bonus.

If the cap for the An-Windr we get as hero is similarly high, he would be pretty OP when paired with Gunnar/Kailani (as he would get +100% attack from every hit due to spirit link and very soon reach insane attack values as well as the cap of 288% for the attack all)

Even worse, the hit all also occurs when his special effects gets debuffed and is not affected by blind (at least the An-Windr boss in 7-10 never misses, dunno ablut the hero in beta)

Also when he die

Does it get reflected by riposte?