🧪 Early Information on New Pirates of Corellia Challenge Event [Part of The Beta Beat V23]

Neat! Thanks zephyr :slight_smile:

Marie-Thérèse (neat name haha :slight_smile: )
She’s a pure support hero now which is fine, I think her skill was fairly complex with lots going on. HoT is still in line with Alberich’s and the defense boost is the same as Victor’s, that should make her slow skill fairly desirable.

I’m not sold on the Zombie resurrection though. On the one hand she’s the first non-green hero to resurrect allies, but Muggy’s Chameleon mode looks better lol. 500 atk and 500 defense is very little, Poison bite sounds like the skill those Giant Snake bosses have too so… meh on that department :stuck_out_tongue:

Finley
He’s still fairly strong as he currently stands with that skill. He basically has Isarnia’s skill against defense teams (and seriously, who doesn’t use buffs on D-teams?), the reduced damage per each consecutive hit is a good nerf but I think the defense drop is still pretty high. He’s looking like a wrecking ball for offense.

Vodnik (yay another 3*!)
Wow, again with this power creep. Those stats are big!

Luckily his skill isn’t quite as absurd as Bauchan’s, it’s still fairly strong but I’d say balanced. The mana condition makes it unreliable for defense, at min damage he hits for less than Gato and hit harder at max damage.

Being blue he will be a decent addition at challenge event runs, although Gato may still be more desirable for consistency and better tile damage. Being the same speed as Valen makes him an ideal partner in crime.

Also updated my comments here: 🧪 Early Information on the new Challenge Event Heroes (Pirates of Corellia, Fables of Grimforest, Guardians of Teltoc, Knights of Avalon, and Wonderland) [Part of The Beta Beat v23] - #15 by DaveCozy

8 Likes