🧪 Early Information on new Pirates of Corelia Hero - Black Caesar [Part of The Beta Beat v61]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of new Pirates of Corellia hero called Black Caesar

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Pirates of Coreliahero

There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Challenge Festival I.

*The name of the new hero is: Black Caesar

5 :star: – Legendary Hero

Black Caesar - Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

• Boatswain of Corelia

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 945

Attack: 906
Defense: 968
HP: 1662

Class: Cleric
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Slow
Family: Pirate
Aether Power: Revive

Special Skill: Pirate’s Vengeance

• Deals 400% damage to all enemies.
  • Summons a Pirate Skeleton Fiend for all enemies. The Fiend damage the enemy with 64% attack every turn.
  • The Pirate Skeleton Fiend absorbs healing. It disappears after absorbing a healing amount equal to 40% of its target’s max health.
  • When summoned, the Pirate Skeleton Fiend gives -30% attack for its owner for as long as the owner has Priate Skeleton Fiends. This effect can’t be cleansed.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• September 21, 2023 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

3 Likes

Did they legit forget about wonderland? What is this new pirate doing here?
Oh great another version of khufu who now hits more consistently than him

4 Likes

Meh, this hero is uninspiring. All the new gen CF1 heroes have some unique game mechanic, this one is just a reverse fortuna without the priority dispel. Surprised they didn’t give him dispel as his last skill

2 Likes

Woaaah Black Caesar (Bam ba-lam).

That’s it. That’s all I got.

8 Likes

Don’t know if he’s from Birmingham, way down in Alabam’ but…

Untitled

4 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. Strange they aren’t even along the old school events.

Wonderland costumes and new hero is already released with V60.
The Challenge Festival event was just not held so far for them.

2 Likes

It has been up for more than a week already? Apparently those threads didn’t surface for me

1 Like

A week ? More than a month :slight_smile:

got clouded by “who do i max” and “who do i lb” threads most likely

No but seriously, for a month? :scream: htf did those threads not surface for me? I access this forum daily, and I’m just learning about these two threads right now. WTF

2 Likes

Great reference to one of the worst named bands ever…Ram Jam.

Carry on my musical friend!

2 Likes

Don’t go making Pirates interesting now. That event’s been dead and gone for a while. Coulda added minions and fiends to costumes too or whatever Anne does since “nerfing” the icon from something recognizable to whatever it is now.

You got nerfed! That’s why :rofl:

Closed as the hero is released.
You can continue discuss this hero here: