🧪 Early Information on New Morlovia Heroes (Halloween) & Family Bonus [Part of The Beta Beat V32]

It is worth noting that Vanda will increase overall Finley damage dealt

1 Like

Ha, because that’s what Finley really needed - more damage!

3 Likes

Fwiw, as strong of a defender as Finley is, I find him to be good but not great on attack

I bring him on every single Telluria raid because, despite being blue, he’s a fantastic counter.

3 matches to charge him whether she’s fired or not and then guaranteed defense down to all while her buff is active. :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Unless she’s flanked by JF.

I use Finley too otherwise in one of my 3 Red - 2 Blue Stack war teams and he performs great. I usually par him with Vela, Kong, and Anzogh/Falcon and unless I get an awful board, it’s a an almost guaranteed winner. Finley is a great offensive hero.

2 Likes

I know some people think that Vanda will be nerfed from Very fast to Fast.
I don’t think that will happen because she doesn’t heal and her hit is so weak.
She would be totally ruined by that.
They might reduce her special from 3 turns to 2 or something like that.
Personally I think they should leave her as she is.

1 Like

Francine seems pretty good, but a slight increase in damage would make her almost perfect. Her stats are out of sorts for a fast mana hero, in my opinion. Personal preference, but I hope she is blonde with some sort of pink outfit as a homage to ‘American Dad’s’ Francine.

Vanda is ridiculous. She alone makes field aid wars irrelevant and that cannot be overlooked. She is a single hero counter to Telluria and the GTV core. If they knew they were creating her, why nerf vela? Also, Vanda’s mana speed is too fast for her stats, because those are too high. Hopefully they will fix her because she is NOT a balanced hero.

13 Likes

Agreed. With new Morlovia Heroes, Victor looks like a 4* himself… he is the vampire king right? He should be strong himself lol

5 Likes

So much outrage here. LOUD NOISES!

3 Likes

I do think Vanda needs a little nerf though, whether that’s getting rid of the damage, changing immunity to 2 turns, or cleanse and damage to target/castor and nearby enemies/allies.

But hand down would love to see a victor improvement as well, he’s been stuck on chump island for far too long.

2 Likes

When I first saw these 5* I was like OMG I WANT THEM but more I think about it and read people comments I must agree they are on par with most, both are not a hero you would bring everytime to battle, both are weak on defense (maybe vanda will find her way on the flank).

They are only good vs current GTV meta and you know what? Meta will change sooner or later maybe people will start switching after morlovia I don’t know but the time must come, there are already many new heroes who help you vs GTV (plus old ones) and I mean war because even if you have few you need more to face 6x GTV or a least Teluria. And when the meta change Vanda and Francine become really weak.

“Hallow” — or holy person — refers to the saints celebrated on All Saints’ Day, which is November 1. The “een” part of the word is a contraction of “eve” — or evening before. So basically, Halloween is just an old-fashioned way of saying “the night before All Saints’ Day” — also called Hallowmas or All Hallows’ Day.

7 Likes

Thank you @nikkinemo95. I really love learning things like this. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink:

1 Like

Yup.

1 Like

Great the expectation of seeing new heroes and their abilities hopefully I can get 1 at least heheheh

Genial la espectativa de ver nuevos héroes y su habilidades ojalá pueda obtener 1 por lo menos jejejej

Im overeacting. But its true that i would like that Grazul remains original
Anyways thats ok, i get it, SG wants to start making heroes with the aliment protection(red ones) besides Grazul

I get it. But the chances of getting each of these heroes is so minimal that I am just grateful for every decent one I get it, even if the one I have is 80% or 90% of the shiny new one…

Its a cliche but I firmly believe in “make the most of what you have”

2 Likes

I am really keen on the event and the new heroes. The 3star I would like to get (should work, I am at 26 EHT currently). Ascended Lady Locke recently, but will keep my last damascus, and six packs of tabards and rings until end of october. would love to score any halloween 5 star or a freya in valhalla…otherwise, there are some boys and girls lurking for the mats already…

Jestem ciekaw tych nowych bohaterów.

I’m curious about these new heroes.

With Grazul,l if I pulled another I’d max her again…she’s that good. This is just the chance at getting an updated hero similar to her. I’ll take my Grazul in hand over a one percent chance of pulling Vanda.

Cheers

3 Likes

Cookie Settings