🧪 Early Information on New Morlovia Heroes (Halloween) & Family Bonus [Part of The Beta Beat V32]

:laughing: :running_man:
This is a known issue.

2 Likes

The power creep continues, in the hope that people will be enticed to throw hundreds or even thousands of dollars at the latest must-have hero.

But yes, even if you get one, will you be able to keep it? Or will they get nerfed again and again?

I feel awful for people who have dropped serious coin on this game, but even they really have to resist the urge to throw good money after bad. Get a VIP pass if you need the extra builder, or the Valor Pass if you need the 4* mats, but don’t buy gems. Don’t be tempted by “special offers” that cost a hundred dollars a pop. You could have a whole PS4 library for that kind of money.

Just don’t go overboard, everyone. Please. It won’t have a happy ending.

5 Likes

Dang, 4k USD, at least you got a Telly.
She is still very useful even being nerfed for a couple of times.

Telly, Vela, GM, BK, Ursena, Heidmall, Bosswolf, Santa, NM, Alice, Tyr, Ares, Athena, Lianna, Sartana, Rabbit, Clarissa, Mitsuko, JF… I have none.

@Guvnor I’m sorta late with this question, but does the cleanse on end of turn apply before or after a tick of any present DoTs?

Too bad these creators just want us to spend a lot of money on the season 3 portal, Morlovia introduced Vanda a Red hero who could be good with 100% steal of any healing and protection for 3 turns now I lower it to 2 turns and under the healing theft … things are getting worse and worse. leave as it was originally at least if you can put 4 shifts much better.

1 Like

It triggers at the end of the tile cascade before handing over to the other team for their turn.

I’m not 100% sure but I BELIEVE that it triggers before any DoTs.

2 Likes

Who cares?! Why get on this forum at all if you don’t care? Dont be rude. :triumph:

On another note:

The new Morlavia heros are awesome! Especially Vanda. Would loooove to get her!!!

3 Likes

I like these new Halloween heroes. I think out of all of them I like Francine the most. A cleanse every turn for 3 turns is pretty awesome and decent enough damage to 3 with additional damage to ice.

Embarrasing question, maybe, but this is my first time playing, still learning a lot.

I got a new update to the game today, and it mentioned this event - yet it is not “live” for me, at least. Even though I even got that fancy Halloween themed log in screen, which is awesome!

Is there a level requirement to participate and that is why I do not see it? Thank you in advance, happy gaming to all :slight_smile:

No level requirement. You just have to be patient like the rest of us - the event will happen later in the month!

Ninja Tower starts in 20 hours or so, as you can see via your Quests tab.

1 Like

@Gwniver Welcome to Morlovia :smiley: The event hasn’t started yet :frowning_face:

Best guess seems around 26th October 2020.

1 Like

Oh! I thought it was live now, given the update. My bad. Thank you for your swift response.

‘Patience’, ah. Is there a quest to obtain that trait? I never completed it, it appears… :smile:

Thanks again :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aw, thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah, so much happening in October, I´m kind of glad, that I am not able to afford refilling my World Energy over and over - I´d do nothing but play this game all day long, hah! :smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe I missed it. Are there any early visuals yet?

1 Like

I got a NEW meta prepared for anyone to run with it :slight_smile:

Freya - Francine - Gravemaker - Zeline - Clarrisa

Strongest points :

• 2 flanks of strong element aganist tank colour (if enemy brings blue)
  • both provides extra damage aganist blue and do cleanse/dispell at fast speed.
  • if enemy brings strong colour vs flanks, gravemaker punishes (extra dmg vs green and more durability)
  • Freya as pseudo healer at fast speed and def buffer to support
  • Freya and Clarissa and above mentioned points forces enemy to bring yellow (or face bonus dmges). But then Clarissa does bonus dmg at very fast speed.

Best option is to go red element, so you evade bonus dmges and are strong vs flanks. You are still dealing with fast/very fast team who cleanses all burning effects and dispells your buffs…

Basically, your done any way :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit : Well Zeline can go to a wing so there isnt double flank.

Zeline - Ursena - Gravemaker - Francine - Clarissa

This makes it no green, no yellow or no blue :slight_smile: Black and red both deal reduced dmg so Gravemaker on tank role will be fine, since no strong element :wink:

2 Likes

Im not fond of doubling colours , you have two greens when one only of them would be kind of enough to discourage blue. I would swap one of the flanks for Ursena and add a blue and a yellow wing. (C.joon or drake fong) and finley.

Pd: I doubt that GM works well enough in the tank position to use him instead of ursena or Telluria

1 Like

Well Zeline can go to a wing so there isnt double flank.

Zeline - Ursena - Gravemaker - Francine - Clarissa

This makes it no green, no yellow or no blue :slight_smile: Black and red both deal reduced dmg so Gravemaker on tank role will be fine, since no strong element :wink:

Red doesn’t deal reduced damage against any of those, its 200% vs Zeline and Francine, 100% against the other 3

For reduced (normal dmg) was thinking of they bring red vs gravemaker

That 12% mana generation bonus when using three unique Morlovia family Heroes is going to be a beast. Their Specials stack remember?
Looking forward to that.

1 Like

Cookie Settings