đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Monster Island Event [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

In PC at least, there is more than enough energy in total. If you have a full alliance that is active, even if some people aren’t able to use all their energy in a few of the 8 hour windows, by the end of the event you’ll have all the Apexes dead and people sitting around with a bunch of extra energy waiting on hordes to respawn.

I actually really enjoyed monster island the first few times it ran in PC because it was something new and different. But now that everyone has figured out and optimized their strategy, it’s not nearly as fun since so much is dependent on your time zone.

1 Like

Over healers and scrolls
check☑

3 Likes

The event lasts 2 days. On the 2nd day, there is simply nothing to spend energy on. My alliance on PC regularly ranks in the top 5 and I always have 700-800 unspent energy
The problem is precisely in the insufficiency of opponents to get points. I have 2 obvious solutions: increase the number of hordes (40 in the current version) or speed up their respawn timer.

1 Like

HĂąte de voir cette Ă©vĂšnement
je trouve qu’ajouter des Ă©vĂšnements Ă  jouer en alliance est une trĂšs bonne chose c’est le meilleur moyen de renforcer la cohĂ©sion et la motivation du groupe

3 Likes

Thanks for doing all this @PlayForFun

Could I ask for a rough idea of how much playing time you spent per 8 hour 50 minute energy session?

I like the sound of this event in many ways, but I’m concerned by the amount of play time I might need to invest in it to best help my alliance.

Thanks again

4 Likes

It depends on what you do.

If you do not have much time, then you can just explore unexplored map cells, which takes 25 energy / cell so they can be used in half minute.
This is also useful, because you need to find the chest and monsters to attack.

An Apex Monster fight take 90 seconds and it uses increasing energy 10 → 25 → 40 → 

Monster Horde fight will end in maximum 10 minutes, but realisticly it will just take 3-4 minutes maximum.

If you are far from campsite, and you want to change the team then it can take 40-50 energy to go back, and return.

In Beta I usually spent half of my energies on exploring, and rest in fight (expect when I was close to the flag refill when I done mostly explore with just 1-2 fight).
It does not took more than 10-15 minutes to use the 500 energy / every 8 hour 50 minutes.

4 Likes

Thank you. Really helpful

2 Likes

Gullinbursti
C Kashhrek
C Ariel
C Marie-Therese
C Gadeirus
C Rumpelstiltskin
C Lady of the Lake
Heimdall
Grevle
Baldur
Garnet
Sanngrior
Prof. Lidenbrock
Esme
Wolfgang
Zircon
Lughaidh
Hanitra
Wang Yuanji
Faiez
Rekhetre
Arco
Rhys

5 Likes

But don’t they have the offer to get a guaranteed 1/2/3 Season 1 5* hero which brings in money?

If you do not kill high level titans, its unlikely.

Hapoy gaming

Sometimes I’d join a full alliance to enjoy the game play of COK, MT etc but the loot is so bad anyway I probably won’t miss much.

1 Like

Does anybody know at what titan levels the thresholds to enter Epic/Legendary difficulty will be set?

2 Likes

What about Luigi!?!?!?

Ah nevermind @tobovian put in a lot more effort to get a comprehensive list

We do not know.
In Beta everybody was assigned to the Hard difficulty.

This will be a challenge just using all of this energy in time, that last one for my timezone is really bad
 10;40PM to 7:30AM? Really alot of these looks like I’d have to wake up early just to play the event before work. Don’t know the impact until I know the gameplay time to use 500 energy.

1 Like

If you just exploring the unexplored map, then it can be used within 1 minute.

It has got value too.

In the last Beta my alliance had 6 keys, but we have not find enough chest to open.
So those keys are lost.

So if someone would have find a Treasure chest with their last 500 energies, then would have been improved the rewards for us.

Maybe someone who plays Puzzle Combat can answer this.

Does exploring initiate combat if you run into an apex or horde or you just see what is there?

those the reward is base on participation on killing mobs and titans or one can just explore?

1 Like

good question on kids account I was thinking only explore but maybe a battle is required?