🧪 Early Information on New Monster Island Event [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

Is it known, what will be a titan size threshold for easy/normal/hard ?

We do not know.
All players have tested the same difficulty in Beta as Staff have set it to us to a certain difficulty regardless of titan rarirty.

:slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

Adalinda avatar will be awarded for the top scorers of this event

Does it mean that the Covenant portal and heroes will be tied to this event ?

Really excited about it :slight_smile:

There was no portal attached to it in Beta, but @Elioty33 said he will check this weekend whether the Covenant or other Summon will arrive for this event.

1 Like

My answer to another question in another topic should also help you with your own question:

3 Likes

Alright!

Merci Elioty :saluting_face:

1 Like

Thanks for all the info!

I am curious though, roughly how many treasure chests are available/feasible in an event?

Was trying to figure out what the rewards are here and the ranking rewards seem kind of like… “no,” and if the chest rewards are divided amongst alliance members, presumably a full 30-member alliance would need to find 30 treasure chests to average one chest-loot-drop each.

1 Like

I thing the treasure chests rewards are not depends on the alliance size.
So it is just based on the found chests count and maybe the difficulty.

Ps, I have added the Master topic for the event here:

So the next question follows: should we expect that Covenant coins will be in the Monster Island loot?

Probably not. Titan loot is also “divided” between allance members.

No, Legends, Tower and W3K coins are included.

So, it is the first event that does not allow to pull heroes associated with it? sth new here. not that this is a good change…

Our alliance was excluded ‘mot active during preparation phase’ whatever that means. We were active throughout so can anyone shed any light on why wexwere excluded?

1 Like

What is your alliance score?

or rather, What WAS your alliance score before event began?

1 Like

It’s your alliance score. It has to be minimum 120,000 to qualify for this global beta.

It’s stated in the OP.

The in-game message could be better worded but then this is Zynga/SGG. Their communication could be better, as usual.

3 Likes

Thanks for explaining that agreextgat the wording is terrible. A shame, as this event looked really good and entertaining.

1 Like

You should be able to zoom out more in the map, it’s dumb and awkward currently

3 Likes

How does go at this time? Ok to play or pass?