đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Legends of Kalevala Seasonal Event Gameplay & Rewards [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

even though these new events are cool and all, They need to start giving out more WE flasks if they keep pumping out these events so players, if they want to, can keep up with these new events.

2 Likes

Yup. It will be like “Sunday market” most of the year. Buy whatever a player needs.

The extra freebies would be their idea of QoL, I guess.

1 Like

Think SGG wants all of us to buy WE flasks. And loot tix. And emblems. And 3/4AM. Let’s not forget aethers.

1 Like

I was able to autoplay 16 of the 20 stages on rare with no healer. Stage 17 took a second try. Stage 20 required me switching it up and bringing treevil. I used a rainbow team in every level. Not the hardest. Easier if you use antidotes. Might be tougher without emblems or aethers.

3 Likes

@PlayForFun in đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V49) – Legends of Kalevala, Challeng Festival Event, Bard Heroes, Season 3 costumes, 2022 August and September HoTMs-- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta you have written

I have not found information about these Challenge Event elements. Are they arrived to beta or it was just an information from staff?

Am I guessing that easy mode can be complted only with 3* heros, normal with 4* and you cannot play normal before completing easy?

1 Like

I believe it’s just taking some time to get it all typed out and formatted so that the info looks nice and is thorough enough to not lead to a million and one new questions

Yes, there will be similar restrictions like the Challenge events (Maximum 3 star heroes, 2 star troops and battle items for rare, etc
) , and there will be 3 tiers, and you need to completed them starting from Rare to Legendary.
So you can not choose to complete just Legendary.
You can not start Legendary before finishing Rare and Epic tier.

I am now working on update the event texts, and updating the rewards sections.
(Some data is still not fully collected for that).

Sneak Peak: Ice Aethers will be included in the loot other than these new Master Trainers:

In general more loot will be given after all levels.

Update

I have now updated the OP with these information.
I am still working on the Rewards section.

5 Likes

Dang! $GG closed the loophole!

It is so convenient to complete 1 stage, 3 levels in one go. Same team.

The OP is now updated with the rewards.

3 Likes

A billion dollar earned and you reskin an event?

SERIOUSLY?

You couldn’t hire someone to add something new other than copy pasting Pumkin bombs?

Jesus H Christ

1 Like

I saw some people tried to find out why the finnish theme (i’m thinking more of scandinavian ‘gods’) and why now

think i found out why, even though finnish have the national day in december the overall scandinavian ‘days’ and first constitution seems to be linked to june month: Nordic National Days - Ingebretsen's Nordic Marketplace

what is kalevala starting this month ??

It starts this monday

1 Like

I need the up-to-date levels chart please. Someone. Anyone.

6 Likes

So I have many questions
1: Why have you forced this challenge event troop and hero restriction on this event. It’s bloody tedious and absolutely utterly ridiculous

2: Why have you decided to lock the legendary Section of the event behind grinding the other stages first? It’s absolutely utterly tedious and completely ridiculous

3: The rewards have not improved. Why not?

4: in relation to noticing veteran players not playing the epic and rare parts of these events why did you decide to force them to play it via making the legendary stage locked behind completion of the Epic and Rare stages?

Forcing people to play content they don’t enjoy to get ascension materials that are so few and far between is absurd.

Also to whomever is keeping tabs on this where the shareholders see records and they show nobody plays the Epic and Rare stages, you can’t force it by locking stages and then show the spreadsheet to say “see our new event has a 100 percent stage completion rate!”

:unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused:

2 Likes

Bit disappointed no free summons under the epic part.

3 Likes

That’s my reaction when I unlocked epic yesterday
 No EHT
 :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

My goodness, it’s becoming harder and harder to stay positive about the game these days.

Forced gameplay is never fun, whether that is forcing us to move tiles to avoid being bombed, or forcing us to play stages we have no interest in.

If you have numbers telling you that some of your content isn’t being played? Then it’s a sign, that the rewards are not worth it.

Make gameplay fun and rewarding instead of forcing us to complete it.

It’s a game.
Not a job.
I’m not employed.
I don’t get paid to do this.

Quite the opposite actually. I work for SG without getting paid at all. I do not even own the heroes I have. Let’s just take a moment to think about that.

5 Likes

Do not worry, there is Epic Hero Token at Epic 20.

SG is just not able to show all guaranteed rewards.

There was a concern in Beta about this too.

2 Likes