đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Legends of Kalevala Seasonal Event Gameplay & Rewards [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the New Legends of Kalevala Season Event Gameplay & Rewards.

For information and discussion on New Legends of Kalevala Heroes & Family please see: đŸ§Ș Early Information on New Legends of Kalevala Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Difficulty Modes

Like any other Seasonal events there are three Difficulty Modes:
Easy, Normal, and Advanced.

This is competely updated in V49:

Like any other Seasonal events there are three Difficulty Modes, but their name is different.
Rare, Epic and Legendary.

There are hero, troop and battle item restrictions like the Challenge events.

Restrictions:

Difficulty Hero Troop Battle item
Rare 3 star or lower 2 star or lower 2 star or lower
Epic 4 star or lower 3 star or lower 3 star or lower
Legendary 5 star or lower 4 star or lower 4 star or lower

Unlike all previous Seasonal events Legends of Kalevala difficulty now can be completed one after another.
So you can not start Epic before you finish Rare.
So you can not start Legendary before you finish Epic.

Stages

Legends of Kalevala features 20 stages per difficulty.

So that now means there are a total of 60 Stages across the three Difficulty Modes.

Rewards & Flag Requirements

There is a total energy requirement of 74 WE for Easy, 134 WE for Normal & 194 WE for Hard; with a combined total of 402 WE for all 3 difficulties.

Rewards Summary:

Previous version
Item Quantity
Emblems 10x of each Class
4* Ascension Mats 1x Farsight Telescope
3* Ascension Mats 1x Orb of Magic
1x Warm Cape
(Joukahainen, Para, LemminkÀinen, Meilikki, Iku-Turso, Ilmarinen & Louhi
Summon Tokens 2x EHT
1x ETT
Item Quantity
Emblems 10x of each Class
4* Ascension Mats 1x Farsight Telescope
3* Ascension Mats 1x Orb of Magic
1x Warm Cape
Aethers 1x Ice Aether III
4x Ice Aether II
10x Ice Aether I
Master Trainers 1x Epic Master Trainer
1x Rare Uncommon Master Trainer
1x Uncommon Master Trainer
Trainer Heroes 1x Holy Epic Trainer Hero
1x Rare Trainer Hero
2x Holy Common Trainer Hero
2x Rare Ice Trainer Hero
1x Uncommon Ice Traner Hero
1x Common Ice Traner Hero
(Joukahainen, Para, LemminkÀinen, Meilikki, Iku-Turso, Aino & Louhi
Summon Tokens 2x EHT
1x ETT

More information about Master Trainers:

Gameplay Features

*The Puuko Bomb Tiles are like Pumpkin Bombs in Return to Morlovia event.

The Puuko Bombs shields can be used in attacks.

They are start to count down from 3, and they deal these amount of damage to your heroes once they reach zero:

• Rare: 65 - 90
  • Epic: 90 - 105
  • Legendary: 110 - 120

:superhero: Stage Bosses

Previous version

Note on Rewards: Only the first 4 is visible on the screen, but you get them all.

:game_die: Summoning

Seasonal Portal – Kalevala

Hero Current Odds
Classic Rare 56.8%
Classic Epic 20.8%
Classic Legendary 1%
Rare Seasonal 14.2%
Epic Seasonal 5.7%
Legendary Seasonal 1.5%
Bonus HotM Draw 1.3%

Cost

1 pull: 300 gems / 1 Epic Hero Token
10 pull: 2600 gems

:mantelpiece_clock: Date

June 20th 2022 is the officially announced start date.

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

17 Likes

Thank you so much for keeping us informed!

9 Likes

I almost finished Normal, and I will complete Advanced on Saturday so that I can add the tables for those two too in the OP.

I just don’t wanted to wait further with adding the topic.

4 Likes

Seasonal even of what season? We already have an event for each 4 seasons. Are they introducing events for seasons of tropical region, dry season and wet season?

3 Likes

Can’t waste any possible Avenue for revenue generating strategies. Money has to flow in 24/7.

2 Likes

Interesting Finnish language theme? No idea what season, but I guess we®ll see. But there is lots of empty space in between the seasons, maybe they are planning in the long run to insert a “seasonal” event in between each of the original 4 seasons. Maybe they®ll just turn from seasonal to monthly and run 12 of them back to back every year :smiley: So we always have 2 events running at the same time

The more events there are the more people just need to relax and only do the ones they like instead of freaking out about not being able to do them all. ItÂŽs a good thing to have a choice!

5 Likes

I always thought there were 4 seasons per year, its great SG found a fifth one
would be awesome now if they find a 13rd month, we will all live much longer

cant wait for them to find another continent, utopia land were there is only whales and no poor people ruining the game

4 Likes

To me, the “season” in seasonal events has always had more to do with “a time of the year” rather than the 4 seasons - like definition 3 or 4 here

Because the four seasons aren’t Spring, Summer, Halloween, and Christmas, like our 4 already existing seasonal events.

7 Likes

I think Carnival is often considered the 5th season. In North America they call Christmas holiday season, so there are tons of “excuses” to make more seasons :smiley:

The OP has been updated with Normal and Advanced stage information and rewards, and summoning section

1 Like

Fancy new seasonal to lure in the ETTs that players would save for Christmas otherwise.

Farsight Telescope? I thought at least they would make the 4-star ascension mat reward Blade or Tome
 But could this mean they’ll remove the telescope from the Winter event, and move it here? :roll_eyes:

Event coming mid June

3 Likes

Thx @Ruskin505 you were faster than me.
I have just wanted to post the same information here.

And SG is super fast. This fast event release was unexpected by me.

1 Like

Wow. That’s early. Guess I’m gonna try for them soon.

1 Like

I would have preferred the event to be held from July to Aug to give more space between the seasonal events. This one starts only a week after the Summer event ends and it ends in July and the Halloween doesn’t start until Oct (so 3 months between this event ending and Halloween starting).

Not sure what the rush is but I think have a 1 week gap between the Summer and Kalevala and then a 3 month gap between Kalevala and Halloween is kinda ridiculous

2 Likes

Perhaps there won’t be a 3 month gap, maybe another event will appear.

A lord of the RINGS one would be nice.

3 Likes

I have a feeling that Kalevala may replace Sand Empire, since Kalevala is in the place where Sand Empire usually starts at.

1 Like

Starting to look like there will be another 28 day event after Kalevala.

Maybe 2.

Yeah, maybe like PoV they’ll just move to always having a 28-day ‘seasonal’ event running that starts as soon as the previous one ended. Then there will be 313 days of premium ‘seasonal’ offers / portals for you to buy stuff! and 52 days of free stuff on Sundays. but i guess some people don’t even want that last bit, see associated rage thread about free stuff from Springvale.

3 Likes