šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Legends of Kalevala Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v49]

Believe me, Iā€™m looking forward Joukahainen. His dispell ability before hitting enemies is a game changer in 3* raids and events. It will be useful in Rare Clash of Knights

@PlayForFun, is the mana generation multiplied by the number of sprites? Example: hero X owns 3 Sprites so the mana generation is increased 60% (3 x 20%)

If does so, it will be useful in tower events

No it is like Huldaā€™s minions.
So no matter how much minion you have only 20% mana generation increase is added.

Vainamoinen and kullervo are my personal favorites butā€¦ sometimes the green is dissappointing, the miss rate is too low and i think doesnt reflect 30%ā€¦. I used him in loads of raids sometimes when an AOE heron cast specialsā€¦ it hits everyone

@PlayForFun I didnā€™t understand the third part of the skill Mielikki
You have it written: ā€œAll enemies get -24% attack for 4 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.ā€ I am confused by the phrase ā€œChance to missā€. So I canā€™t figure out if itā€™s a description error or translation difficulties. :blush:

1 Like

Good for rush and god for titans/challenge events. Does not need anything more, perfect as it is.

@PlayForFun
Replicated typo.

1 Like

Thx, I have fix it for all heroes.

2 Likes

Sorry, I have copied the hero card from another with accuracy descrease and I forgot to remove this Chance to miss sentence. I have fixed it now.

The stat and power is too high for 3* and 4*.

I think those stats are with LB because SG put it in every portal

2 Likes

ā€œLB on heroes in every portalā€, really ? I never know that there is a thing like that before even in beta.

1 Like

Its dumb but they want to do this

2 Likes

Oh, that is really dumb idea :rofl:.

Anyway, @PlayForFun I think there should be say that ā€œHero stats includes the limit breaking (Level 75 stats)ā€ for epic heroes and ā€œ(Level 55 stats)ā€ for rare heroes.

Good point.
I have adjusted the OP.

2 Likes

Question: for Aino, she gives -24% mana gen for 4 turns. Is that uncleansable for 4 turns in general? or does the uncleansable part only apply to Nature heroes? If itā€™s nature hero exclusive, rhen the effect may need to be re-worded so it wonā€™t be misinterpreted

It is cleansable for non Nature heroes and lasts for 4 turns.
It is uncleasable for Nature heroes and lasts for 6 turns.

2 Likes

If you could the leave feedback that it would be clearer to write it as

ā€œAll enemies get -24% mana genertion for 4 turns. On nature heroes, this effects is uncleansable and lasts 2 turns longer.ā€

Instead of

Please? Thanks!

1 Like

I agree with CJ. I have a feeling that people will ask this question again when these heroes get released. I also think for the others, it should be a bit more clarified on the card text.

So whatā€™s their stats at level 80 before emblems??