🧪 Early Information on New Legendary (Unknown Later Event) Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v43]

So these two new heroes just made Esme obsolete. Just like cell phones.

5 Likes

I’m OK with the French name. I normally associate gargoyles with NotreDame cathedral anyway.

3 Likes

I suggest following hero names:

• Moneyster
  • Cashter
  • Avarice
10 Likes

I don’t see why they should.

a) you may want more than one fiend remover
b) you may prefer the healer to do the job because you’re reserving the damage dealer spots for a different skill
c) not everyone is going to have two gargoyles and an Esme to choose from.

1 Like

Is this typo or are there 6 more to be added!?

And by the way good job SGG, the new addition would be welcome!

And possibly next year HotM would start to have 3 or 4 passive and innate abilities!

Sorry, I have not adjusted the eight as text just the number to two. Now it is fixed.

2 Likes

I have no fiend heroes but would love either or both of these to counter all the Elizabeth’s and Hannah’s out there.

2021 - Goodbye to all 5 * heroes

4 years work straight to the trash.

Start over

2022 - Spend money get “6 *” heroes
Give them level 90
Put emblems on them
Break boundaries

2023 - come back to 2021

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I stopped spending and chasing new heros in game coz its useless… U get new hero and he is gonna hmget old in 2days coz they will release some new hero in next 2 days😂

1 Like

Looks like these 2 are part of the Black Friday summon as a “sneak peek”. They will also be part of another event that will be held later.

Read here.

4 Likes

Wow. I’m surprised they are releasing two of the new heroes in this portal. Thank you for the info.

1 Like

Thx, I have updated the OP with image from the announcement, and this fact that they will be availalble next week…

1 Like

Black Friday summon gate will open to unveil heroes from all existing events

Will this really be all events? All challenge? All seasonal events? All seasons?
Sounds like a dilluted pool, but these two heroes will generate some excitement.

While sharing that pic to my alliance on Line, I noticed the power level of the Gargoyles. Perhaps some of the other recent releases are in the same range, but I’ve been too distracted by life recently to notice.

I pulled up some cards for comparison. The highest original S1 (according to the Legendary Summon portal) was Elkanen at 758. The random 4* I pulled up was Grimm at around 643.
From my own roster, Killhare+20 is 889, and Cobalt+20 is 898.
That is a lot of power creep in just a year.

How long before we get the first 1000 point base hero? And will it still be deemed 5*?

The power in the picture includes emblems and limit breaking, not their base power

3 Likes

What @Ruskin505 said. Indeed substracting LB and emblems we get onto 820 as stated in OP.

2 Likes

facepalm didn’t even notice the emblems and LBs. thankls for the reality check

2 Likes

Almost Ruby level of overpowerness. Are you seriously?

They are getting out of mind for hit all heroes. Started with Frigg and Odin with their 100~~% + tile bonus damage now we have heroes with 500% damage on all. Can you stop and think a bit? jesus christ… JESUS christ?!? Wtf?!

245% is already a LOT for her stats and average mana.

8 Likes

Gargoyles should be out asap, fiends are dominating too much in meta. No real counterw…

1 Like

Slowly crying 270% tears in the corner…

3 Likes