šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New League of Villains Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v35]

At first lookā€¦power creep! But these are decent looking heroes, Karnov looks interesting a different element version of Jottā€¦and then toxicandy very interesting for the metaā€¦fast healer cleanser ā€¦though should have been named Nontoxicandra!

Beta Update

OP updated with changes to the various heroes.

All Villains heroes got a stat downgrade & hence a drop in their power. They are now of a similar Power to the Ninja Heroes & other ā€œnewerā€ heroes in the game.

Crystalis also got a small reduction in her special skill

16 Likes

Thank you, SG for considering my post after last beta revisit, 7 days ago, really appreciate it, I suggested max 805 power and I am pleased that you returned us heroes with that max value

1 Like

She should be named Detoxicandra :rofl:

3 Likes

Karnov special should have been the costume for Quintus

cries in Quintus costume+20 :joy:

1 Like

or cries in Variant Horghall?

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 818 803

Attack: 762 745
Defense: 803 784
HP: 1474 1444

Class: Monk
Element: :new_moon: Dark (Purple)

Mana Speed: Slow

Special Skill: Total Beatdown

• Deals 260% 290% damage to all enemies
  • Alters the power of all Dark shields on the board. When an attacking hero casts the special, the shields become enhanced with +64% attack. When a defending hero casts the special, the shields become weakened with -57% attack.
  • All holy allies get -24% mana generation for 3 turns. This effect cannot be cleansed.

And Quintus getsā€¦

Thunder Ultimatum

Mana Speed Slow

Effect 1

Deals 270% damage to all enemies

Lower attack, lower health, lower defenseā€¦

9 Likes

I donā€™t have Horghall costume but empathetic cries for Horghall costume ā€œownersā€ too :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t have it too but Monk Quintus is just a slightly modified Hoghall :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I get where you are coming from, but I think you are comparing apples with oranges. Some S1 5*, including their paywall costumes, will always be behind S3 and new challenge event/S4 5* heroes IMO.

I donā€™t like it, but it is outside my control.

The Villains have been nerfed and donā€™t look any greater than the current lot of heroes we already haveā€¦ especially of SEASON-3.

Also, with yesterdayā€™s announcement that there will be hero upscaling from current levels shows that we can expect existing heroes being BUFFED / strengthened to deal with new meta of 2021 SEASON-4. Whether it will be done free or for some kind of token / paid method has to be seen.

Finally, the main strategy to enable people to chase / SPEND for heroes will be to link hero usage to challenge event points ADVANTAGE, which has already been shared in this forum. That seems fair, coz, the fellows who chase top spots in the challenge events are the players who spend / chase heroes / battle items = regular players can still enjoy the gameā€¦
while
SG earns and keeps the game goingā€¦

Good strategy for 2021 seems to be unfolding !!

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if itā€™ll work this way, it didnā€™t seem a non-S4 exclusive nor a underpowered-only one :slight_smile:

@FraVit93 : SP2021 update says : Grow your heroes in power & level them beyond the current max = it is a choice that I will be givenā€¦ :slight_smile:

the how will be discovered when I comesā€¦ viz,

• which heroes
  • what class
  • paid or free or via tokens available (free / winning / purchased, etc)

there it isā€¦

Yes, and you said that this will help us to deal with a future S4 meta, thus my quote and comment.

@FraVit93 : Do we need to improve existing heroes for existing meta or to deal with future meta that seems to be unfoldingā€¦!? Think !!

SG plan seems to answer thatā€¦
+
Season3 is going, soon will be goneā€¦ & I wrote about times to come ā€¦ plansā€¦ as I see / understandā€¦
But
What will be final outcome will be seen when that time arrivesā€¦ :grinning:

Yes, we will see when itā€™ll enter BETA but think about this, if itā€™ll be just another indiscriminate heroā€™s improvement as emblems are itā€™ll anchieve nothing but adding another layer of leveling and a possible resourceā€™s bottleneck, far from allowing any hero to catch up with stronger ones.

@FraVit93 : well I ainā€™t jumping the gun and assuming anythingā€¦ till it comesā€¦
Coz
It serves no purpose & spoils my time till it all actually comes ā€¦

Whatā€™s the point of the pessimismā€¦ then, better to stay away from the game if it is so hurtful, sad,ā€¦
OR
Letā€™s enjoy playing & see what unfoldsā€¦

Iā€™m always enjoying my E&P time as I enjoy the other games Iā€™m playing, this is not pessimism but a possible outcome of this new feature.

ā€œAssumingā€? Yes, until itā€™ll enter BETA this is the case but looking at previous ways of ā€œheroes improvementā€ Iā€™m sure itā€™ll still be the case even this time.

I hope Iā€™ll be proved wrong :wink:

2 Likes