🧪 Early Information on New League of Villains Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v35]

We’re not ignoring their stats. Several of us have complained about them. Repeatedly.

But initially it looked like they had broken stats, a broken effect on challenges, but a “meh” skill, which at least toned them down.

But, nope, they’re just entirely broken, from stats to skills to side effects.

2 Likes

Could it be that your formulas are somehow poorly expressed ??? … or is it me who just can’t understand them.
If I remember correctly Wilbur is -44%
And Guardian Falcon -54%
In addition Asterio the - 54% defense, in any case it would be in the third turn since it is -18% per turn each turn for 3 turns.

In addition, the defense decline does not add up … that of the last hero prevails
In the video you can see Santa + Wilbur + Halcon … and Kaghan’s attack is not devastating at all
Defense Drop

sorry, i wrote them without explainin what i was doing… i try to explain, but it’s self learnt playnig poker and english isn’t my main language so… be patient
the fist debuff (i.e. falcon) is a -54%.
54%=54/100=0.54
So aplly a -54% means multiply a number for 0.54
We are looking for the defense after buff, so the 100% of defense AFTER the 54% debuff.

With a single debuff you can simply write 100-54, but it doesn’t work combinated with more debuff.

The most complete way to do it is 100*((100-54)/100)
That allows you to add more debuff to your formula
100*((100-54)/100)*((100-44)/100)

In this way we can calculate more than one debuff correctly

2 Likes

Thank you very much for detailing it.

Beta Update

League of Villains heroes have returned for a second round of testing in Beta V35.4

Various changes to special skills but no change to the base stats, speeds or power of the heroes.

Check the OP for details.

3 Likes

It looks like generally these heroes aren’t as good as the first version but are still all really good when you combine stats and specials.

I like the update to Ingolf to differentiate him from Tiburtus (since I would generally just use Tibs). Now Ingolf looks a bit like a dark Little John.

They changed all them except the most overpowered of them all (Toxicandra). Oh Christ I should send them some good common sense pills.

Toxicandra is still not Toxic at all. I will keep pointing it out until my very last breath :joy:

They should just scrap everything they have planned for this year. Each one of them are bad.

8 Likes

I’m a week late to this, but what an unholy mess. It sounds like the set-up to an lsat logic problem.

The update is fine for me, except I do feel Toxicandra is still OP (but makes me want her so much) and the red 5* hero Isrod update makes him too weak. He was one of the few that was fine before

Just my opinion but I don’t like how red heroes don’t seem to get the damage skills, they get DOTs or other unique abilities (which is fine but happens too often with red, I want more AOE with skills like Ursena or Finley or something like that)

Also, like everyone else I feel these stats do need to be adjusted/lowered a bit (even 20 points in attack/defense would be fine)

2 Likes

A red actually dropping buff duration? Omg reds are finally getting their version of dispel :rofl:

This is inferior to dispel. Why would they just lower buff duration by one? I rather they just dispel the entire buff.
-edit-
Ah never mind, I get it, so uncleansable buffs are faster to wear off. Never mind I just answered my own question. Situational, but normal dispel is still superior

I would have lowered Power to 805 max, this is too much without emblems

1 Like

The update is fine for me.
Those new heroes are still very powerful, but more balanced.

But, please, nerf Toxicandra too.

Stats are too high ! I prefer to have a rather imbalance SS rather than powercreeped stats!

1 Like

so anyone got a clue when this event/heros will be???

Seeing as it’s not in live game, no.

Per a clarification I posted in the Villains Event Thread (linked in OP), the plan is to alternate with the other event if a kind.

In this case, League of villains is planned to be an alternate to Pirates. So not until June 2021 at the earliest (pirates was just in Jan21)

2 Likes

Do they going to remove pirate event ? If so y ?

I figured most of this would be a little while away since S3 hasn’t even been fully released yet. I prefer it this way. Seems like hero overload with so much coming out so quickly.

Cookie Settings